Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you get your hairs cut and how much do you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get your hairs cut and how much do you pay?

If you cut your own hair or have your significant other cut it then GTFO.

Re: Where do you get your hairs cut and how much do you pay?

I just get a buzz, so if the GF doesn't do it, I go to a place called family cuts or something...cute girls and i't $10.95...$4.05 tip and I get out at $15

Comment

A lady I have known for 10 years cuts my hair. But we trade business services for it. I run the marketing for the salon and she cuts my hair for free. Sadly I still have to pay for my kids cuts though.

Comment

I go to a local guy. I think it's up to $12 now but I always pay $15

Comment

You all are starting to make me feel bad.

Comment

SportClips convert from Supercuts. They're better with the clippers. $15.

back in my 20's when I was single, I actually paid for a decent haircut.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3576.msg41263#msg41263 date=1297283551]
              [/quote]

My Dad goes to a salon where some hot girl washes his hair, then a gay guy stylist cuts it, and then a hot girl massages his shoulders. He pays like $45. That help?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3576.msg41265#msg41265 date=1297283722]
                [quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3576.msg41263#msg41263 date=1297283551]
                [/quote]

My Dad goes to a salon where some hot girl washes his hair, then a gay guy stylist cuts it, and then a hot girl massages his shoulders. He pays like $45. That help?
                [/quote]

Yes. Sounds about like where I go except it is the same girl for all 3.

Comment

I pay $25 to have a lady come to my house and cut my hair. She used to work in a salon but got a real job and still cuts hair on the side. It's a pretty sweet setup for me.

Comment

$25 no shampoo no hot girl shoulder massage

Comment

I pay $45 + tip but effective March 1st, it will be $50 base.

EDIT: I get my haircut at a salon.

Comment

I get my haircut at the bathroom sink, and pay $0. Every 5 years or so, I buy a new pair of clippers.

I just can't justify paying someone to cut my simple hairstyle.

Comment

For the record I pay $35 + tip.

Comment

TSU, ff24 asked me to impolitely have you GTFO

Comment

[quote author=JHAWKjason link=topic=3576.msg41269#msg41269 date=1297284331]
                              I pay $45 + tip but effective March 1st, it will be $50 base.

EDIT: I get my haircut at a salon and I'm teh ghey.
                              [/quote]

$50 for a GD haircut?????

WTF???

I pay $12. And I go to a barber like all the other hetero males.

Comment

Working...
                              X