Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My neighbor was the ND Leprechaun mascot in 2006, what next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbor was the ND Leprechaun mascot in 2006, what next?

I found this out last night. He has ND stuff on his car with a sticker saying he was an athlete, golf club head covers, etc. We were chatting about KU & ND sports when I asked him if he golfed at ND because of the sticker and head covers. He told me no, he was the gold team mascot and lead the football team on to the field during the 06 season. He's a tiny ass dude with red hair and I don't know why I didn't recognize it earlier.

I went home and did a quick google of the name, and holy shit, my neighbor Kevin, is quasi-famous. I'm not a Catholic or ND fan, but I feel like this didn't happen on accident.

What is my next move?

Re: My neighbor was the ND Leprechaun mascot in 2006, what next?

Where the gold at?

Comment

[quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=3570.msg41199#msg41199 date=1297270550]
      I found this out last night. He has ND stuff on his car with a sticker saying he was an athlete, golf club head covers, etc. We were chatting about KU & ND sports when I asked him if he golfed at ND because of the sticker and head covers. He told me no, he was the gold team mascot and lead the football team on to the field during the 06 season. He's a tiny ass dude with red hair and I don't know why I didn't recognize it earlier.

I went home and did a quick google of the name, and holy shit, my neighbor Kevin, is quasi-famous. I'm not a Catholic or ND fan, but I feel like this didn't happen on accident.

What is my next move?
      [/quote]

Obviously fate has led you to this point. You need to have your wife sleep with him. Its the obvious choice.

Comment

With St Pat's Day coming up, the next step is obvious. Whore him out to bars/parties for money, then steal his gold and lucky charms.

Comment

Duh, go after his lucky charms

Comment

Working...
          X