Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I nominate myself and 42 to be site mods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I nominate myself and 42 to be site mods.

He really is a good candidate...for an EMAW. As for me, well you know how good of a BBS'r I am. Please consider this utterly necessary check and balance to the abuse of powers by certain mods (EVOLVE)

Thanks,
    Oobers

Re: I nominate myself and 42 to be site mods.

[quote author=42 link=topic=3565.msg41089#msg41089 date=1297211358]
    He really is a good candidate...for an EMAW. As for me, well you know how good of a BBS'r I am. Please consider this utterly necessary check and balance to the abuse of powers by certain mods (EVOLVE)

Thanks,
    Oobers
    [/quote]

Uh, schiz much?

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3565.msg41092#msg41092 date=1297211460]
      [quote author=42 link=topic=3565.msg41089#msg41089 date=1297211358]

Thanks,
      Oobers
      [/quote]

Uh, schiz much?
      [/quote]

What are you talking about?

Comment

Oobers is a prime candidate for the next Global Moderator spot. His expertise in dealing with bots and trolls will provide useful in the future. He works late into the night assuring that his site is looked after and isn't ignored.

Yours truly,

Comment

I think everyone should get Mod Status based on the single fact that everyone here is a better bbs'er than ICT and he thinks he is God.

Comment

I nominate myself and 42 to be site mods.

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3565.msg41124#msg41124 date=1297220745]
            I think everyone should get Mod Status based on the single fact that everyone here is a better bbs'er than ICT and he thinks he is God.
            [/quote]

Where is my smiting stick? You all shall burn!

Comment

Working...
            X