Beer Snobs: Boulevard Chocolate Ale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Snobs: Boulevard Chocolate Ale

Out today and already almost totally sold out.

I was lucky to get two of the last non-reserved bottles at the Gomer's on Broadway. Some store aren't getting them until Thursday so call around because they will be gone within 12 hours of hitting the shelves.

Link to story

[img width=448 height=600]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/180577_933737770029_16811873_48315041_3341356_n.jp g[/img]

Re: Beer Snobs: Boulevard Chocolate Ale

I have to get some for the wife and I. For anyone that hasn't tried Christopher Elbow's chocolates I highly recommend them. They are simply awesome!

Comment

[quote author=IceHawkE link=topic=3562.msg41053#msg41053 date=1297207849]
      I have to get some for the wife and I. For anyone that hasn't tried Christopher Elbow's chocolates I highly recommend them. They are simply awesome!
      [/quote]

Yep, pretty expensive as far as chocolates go but nice for a splurge around a birthday or VDay

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3562.msg41058#msg41058 date=1297208414]
        [quote author=IceHawkE link=topic=3562.msg41053#msg41053 date=1297207849]
        [/quote]

Yep, pretty expensive as far as chocolates go but nice for a splurge around a birthday or VDay
        [/quote]

For sure. But I really like them because they are so unique and the taste so damn good.

Comment

MUST. TRY.

Sounds delicious.

Comment

I want some.

There is a specialty beer store in Seattle that always carries the Boulevard seasonals and Smokestack series. I just checked their web site and they don't have this one listed as a new offering, though. Boo.

Comment

Working...
            X