Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will ask again about twitter

no one answered in the twitter thread, I signed up but have questions:

do I log into the site to see what people tweeted or does it text/email me when they do?

is there an app or something for my pre I can use rather than the site?

can anyone follow me or do I have to approve people?

TacoDaHut now on twitter

Re: I will ask again about twitter

you log in and look at your "feed"...this will show you what the people you follow have tweeted...if you are "@mentioned" you can set it up to receive notifications

I'm sure there's a bunch of apps, just search your market for twitter

you can set it up to require approval if you desire

Comment

There are apps and widgets, but I don't know how and if the palm pre works with apps. There are lots for Android and Blackberry.

Comment

I joined a couple weeks ago, and noticed there are two people following me. I haven't made my first tweet yet, and I have no idea who these people are.

Am I fucked?

Comment

Nah, but that's a reason I lock mine up

I get requests from people and business that I have no clue what they are

Comment

dkitchku on twitter

Comment

Lot of bots and spammers on Twitter that will start following you.

Filmfanatic24

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3539.msg40962#msg40962 date=1297197218]

Filmfanatic24
                [/quote]

How do you get rid of them if they glom on to you?

In my first day of Twittering yesterday, I follwed about 25 and got followed by about 6, including one name I have no idea who it is. Can I punt them from my Twitter?

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3539.msg40971#msg40971 date=1297198763]

Filmfanatic24
                  [/quote]

In my first day of Twittering yesterday, I follwed about 25 and got followed by about 6, including one name I have no idea who it is. Can I punt them from my Twitter?
                  [/quote]

You can click on Followers and then click on something near their name and Block/Report As Spam

Comment

if someone by the name of "rockchalkjayblog" follows you, I think you should report him as spam based solely on principle

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Filmfanatic24
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

lucky! I have been on for 24 hrs now and not one follower. Granted I bring nothing to the table but where are these spambots you guys have been braging about?

Comment

Go through our site's followers and you'll find a bunch of phoggers/wtw'ers

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=3539.msg41224#msg41224 date=1297276631]

Filmfanatic24
                            [/quote]

[/quote].

lucky! I have been on for 24 hrs now and not one follower. Granted I bring nothing to the table but where are these spambots you guys have been braging about?

[/quote]

I suspect that the big name that brought the celeb news bot to my Twitter was @HowardStern, who just started Tweeting last week and has gotten a lot of publicity for doing so

Comment

just started following @TReed14

@sammyryry is our favorite pr0n star

Comment

Working...
                              X