Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's most miserable cities

Chicago is #7

Guy takes a shot at the Cubs... what a douche.

Re: America's most miserable cities

California really rockin' that list. Shocker.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3535.msg40745#msg40745 date=1297139905]
      [/quote]

As is, shocker, Florida, esp. the Miami-West Palm-Ft. Lauderdale stretch. Whodathunkit?

Comment

Sorry the Cubs suck ass. And they're not getting anytime better in the future. Keep blaming Bartman for shitty teams though.

California rocking the illegals. :tanno:

Comment

So Chicago is a miserable city for having a shitty baseball team and reducing their tax rate?

I'm not from Chicago, nor have I ever lived there, but those are some dumb ass reasons to put them on the list

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3535.msg40759#msg40759 date=1297144606]
            So Chicago is a miserable city for having a shitty baseball team and reducing their tax rate?

I'm not from Chicago, nor have I ever lived there, but those are some dumb ass reasons to put them on the list
            [/quote]

I think he just put Chicago on the list because he knew Chicago people would be pissed about it. And not because they were called a shitty city, but because he mentioned the Cubs sucking.

Comment

jesus way to go ohio 3 cities on this list..............

Comment

Detroit's new tourism slogan:

"We're better than Ohio."

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=3535.msg40765#msg40765 date=1297148077]
                  Detroit's new tourism slogan:

"We're better than Ohio."
                  [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3535.msg40755#msg40755 date=1297140971]
                    [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3535.msg40745#msg40745 date=1297139905]
                    [/quote]

As is, shocker, Florida, esp. the Miami-West Palm-Ft. Lauderdale stretch. Whodathunkit?
                    [/quote]

most the people in those areas are 70+ most old people are miserable.

Comment

HAHA, yall can talk shit about us rednecks all you want....don't see any KY cities on there. Although louisville does suck ass.

We be happy.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3535.msg40774#msg40774 date=1297170062]
                        HAHA, yall can talk shit about us rednecks all you want....don't see any KY cities on there. Although louisville does suck ass.

We be happy.
                        [/quote]
                        I recently spent a week in Louisville. That town sucks, bad.

Comment

I spent a lot of time in Lexington....and really liked it. Only place in Kentucky I found that I liked.

Only real problem is all the UK fans

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3535.msg40796#msg40796 date=1297176214]
                            I spent a lot of time in Lexington....and really liked it. Only place in Kentucky I found that I liked.

Only real problem is all the UK fans
                            [/quote]

Lexington has a much lower asshole ratio than louisville, and I'm not just saying that as a UK homer. There are plenty of UK fans in the louisville/Jefferson Co. area too, but even they tend to be way more assholish than Lex residents.

Comment

A question that came up between us when we were in Louisville- aside from the alumni, how do the Kentuckyians decide if they're a Louisville fan or a Kentucky fan?

Also of note- Louisville has an incredible amount of White Castle hamburger joints, and chain restaurants in general.

Comment

Working...
                              X