• How many boards are you banned from?

I'm up to five:

Jayhawk Slant
    GoPowertard.com
    KStatefans
    Tigerboard
    IlliniBoard

:shades:

Re: How many boards are you banned from?

I ought to make today the day my Moderated status on TOS becomes a permanent IP ban.

Maybe I'll post that John Dolan article/column over there.

Comment

I've been banned from at least 40 individual boards

I've probably had at least 300 id's banned at said 40 sites (most at Phog and a few board raids where they deleted dozens of socks...sadly, the big list of Phog aliases I had built up got banned somehow..still not sure)

Comment

One ID on Phog and another the Arizona board after a raid. Pretty boring.

Comment

Mostly all from the Scout network:

louisville (at least a dozen socks)
          phog.net (multiples, still awaiting clearance on latest sock)
          unc (mulitples)
          dook (multiples)
          Florida
          Tennessee
          Vandy
          Miami (technically didn't get banned, just refused my application, lol)
          UCLA
          Illinois

Probably more, but that's all I can think of right now.

Comment

Man, you people get around.

I guess I should start posting pictures of my placenta more.

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3521.msg40645#msg40645 date=1297112923]

I've probably had at least 300 id's banned at said 40 sites (most at Phog and a few board raids where they deleted dozens of socks...sadly, the big list of Phog aliases I had built up got banned somehow..still not sure)
              [/quote]

I know you've been banned at TCP numerous times, but what about our Scout board? Don't recall you ever visiting KSR, but I may have missed you.

Comment

haha looking through my PM inbox over on ToOS, I have apparently been banned from 7 of the 12 (now 10) B12 sites

nubby didn't even give me a chance to post

that said, tdh, you and 42 are our only good opposing school posters...wouldn't hate it if you tried to spread the word...42 has recently seemed to get some staters over here and that's good

While I'm sure you know this, you'd have to advertise to posters with thick skin cause we can take BS and we're more than willing to give it back...but it's good for site traffic

Comment

OU board only.

I was drunk yesterday and created 5 Tate Forcier threads on kstatefans. Thought I'd be banned this morning.

Not even a warning.

Comment

None yet...

Although, if WSDB gets his wish, I'll be from this board and then you'd have to have someone else provide your pr0n fix...

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3521.msg40659#msg40659 date=1297114476]
                      [quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3521.msg40645#msg40645 date=1297112923]

[/quote]

I know you've been banned at TCP numerous times, but what about our Scout board? Don't recall you ever visiting KSR, but I may have missed you.
                      [/quote]

I have several id's banned there, but I think Evolvehawk actually got UNBANNED because I had some epic anti-duke work that got me unbanned there.

Forget the details

Comment

Working...
                      X