Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald Reagan is still dead

...and I still fucking hate him.

This is the kind of stuff Tom would harumph about IP bannation over on TOS. So I gleefully post it here, with full knowledge many will complain.

Ronald Reagan's Cheshire Snarl

Re: Ronald Reagan is still dead

Take it to the polit.....

ummm...nevermind.

Comment

nice piece

fuck Reagan...politics and the nation as a whole are much worse off because of his ass now

Comment

He's no Obama, that's for sure.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3519.msg40592#msg40592 date=1297105685]
          [/quote]

That's right

in Mantucky, the only good blacks are the ones that are still slaves...ie, the ball players at UK

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3519.msg40593#msg40593 date=1297105768]
            [/quote]

That's right

in Mantucky, the only good blacks are the ones that are still slaves...ie, the ball players at UK
            [/quote]

Yeah, cause that's what I said. If it makes you comfortable to label us all racists, that's fine. But there are just as many bigots in Kansas, Oregon, and every other state in the nation.

Comment

every time I encounter a filthy, screaming, schizophrenic, I say a little thank you to Reagan for eschewing social responsibility, eliminating medical care for these people, and instead funding SDI and MX missiles with supply side economic theories.

Tear Down the wall, Mr Gorbachev! Jellybeans!

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3519.msg40595#msg40595 date=1297105876]
                [quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3519.msg40593#msg40593 date=1297105768]
                [/quote]

That's right

[/quote]

Yeah, cause that's what I said. If it makes you comfortable to label us all racists, that's fine. But there are just as many bigots in Kansas, Oregon, and every other state in the nation.
                [/quote]

You forget which side of the war Kansas fought on sir

suck it slaver

Comment

I approve of the direction of this thread.

Comment

I love how dipshits like TomLight worship Reagan, despite the fact that he took the national budget deficit from $997 billion to $2.5 trillion. Meanwhile, they bash Obama for increasing the deficit during one of the worst recessions in US history. It's just fascinating stuff.

Comment

[quote author=oregonhawk link=topic=3519.msg40627#msg40627 date=1297110609]
                      I love how dipshits like TomLight worship Reagan, despite the fact that he took the national budget deficit from $997 billion to $2.5 trillion. Meanwhile, they bash Obama for increasing the deficit during one of the worst recessions in US history. It's just fascinating stuff.
                      [/quote]

but it was necessary to rescue the country from that terrible run away inflation because of that bleeding heart liberal Carter

Comment

Tom's argument always comes down to this, which is apparently the entire reason he "worships" Reagan.

Quoting Tom verbatim (copy/paste):

Reagan created 21 million jobs, cut the top marginal tax rates from 70 to 28%, and nearly doubled the revenue to the Treasury. And, from the moment he was inaugurated, I no longer had to come back from class and hear on the evening news, "America held hostage, day 3xx."

Comment

One of Ronald's greatest gifts was gutting the unions. All the wealthy love him for that.

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=3519.msg40726#msg40726 date=1297129560]
                            One of Ronald's greatest gifts was gutting the unions. All the wealthy love him for that.
                            [/quote]

Read Dolan's piece. He pretty much says Reagan's presidency was a naked power grab by the extremely wealthy and hasn't much changed.

edit: Which makes the Tea Party zealots all the more strange, as they espouse a brand of populism that is very much at odds with 95 percent of what Reagan did in office.

Comment

[quote author=oregonhawk link=topic=3519.msg40627#msg40627 date=1297110609]
                              [/quote]

Don't forget the land he set aside for national parks and two pro choice Supreme Court Justices.

Reagan wouldn't get out of a republican primary.

Comment

Working...
                              X