Intrigued by Battle: Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrigued by Battle: Los Angeles

The trailer looks good. The aliens come, put it in our butts and we fight back. I'll be pissed if the common cold kills them. Maybe the aliens should win.

Re: Intrigued by Battle: Los Angeles

Common cold? Nah. Phog aidz? YES!

Comment

As soon as the trailer started I thought "Holy shit it's a sequel to District: 9."

I was a little disappointed. But it looks interesting. That and Super 8 might have some promise.

Comment

I loved District 9 the first time I saw it. That movie does not hold up well in subsequent viewings.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3515.msg40553#msg40553 date=1297098829]
          I loved District 9 the first time I saw it. That movie does not hold up well in subsequent viewings.
          [/quote]

District 9 was one of the best movies I saw the year it came out. My wife was horribly grossed out but she still liked it. I haven't seen it since the theater though.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3515.msg40553#msg40553 date=1297098829]
            [/quote]

It's not quite as good the second or third time around. But I still enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
            X