Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBSB's Sex Tips for WtW

some of my favorites.

33. “Lick him wherever he bends — behind his knees, on his waist. The skin there is extrathin and sensitive.”
    37. “Knead the area between his testicles and back door with warming massage oil. The heat boosts blood flow to the area.”
    46. “Sprinkle a little pepper under his nose right before he climaxes. Sneezing can feel similar to an orgasm and amplify the feel-good effects.”
    53. “Very softly bite the skin of his scrotum.”
    56. During sex, place your fingers on his tailbone, and rapidly press and release. This stimulates the coccygeal nerve, a small mass of vascular tissue, and gives him chills.
    62. Place your fist knuckles-up against the area right behind his testicles. Quickly shake your fist to send powerful vibrations into his prostate gland (aka, the male G-spot).
    63. Ask what songs he listened to in junior high, and play them during a hookup. It will take him back to that time when he was in an almost permanent state of horniness, triggering his primal urges.

How many have you tried?

Re: BBSB's Sex Tips for WtW

Did you get ahold of mom's Cosmo?

Comment

no the conversation started by something BBSB tried once because she read that men like it. It ended badly. We then told her how hilariously bad Cosmo's tips were so we went and found them on the interwebs. These are some of the worst.

Comment

“Sprinkle a little pepper under his nose right before he climaxes. Sneezing can feel similar to an orgasm and amplify the feel-good effects.”

This is a joke, right? LOL.

Comment

In my defense, I did not read this in Cosmo. I blame that piece of shit magazine for our country's high divorce rate.

Comment

102. Put the baby in the crib with a hamster feeder, that way you can go for hours without worrying about the l'il nipper.

Comment

[quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=3472.msg39942#msg39942 date=1296744622]
              “Sprinkle a little pepper under his nose right before he climaxes. Sneezing can feel similar to an orgasm and amplify the feel-good effects.”

[/quote]

that's the one that stood you to you?

53. “Very softly bite the skin of his scrotum.” and kneading the gooch sound a bit worse to me...

Comment

Wait, S&B is giving us tips on sexing other doods?

Comment

and asks for advice for what she should do to her hubby when he gets home tonight.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3472.msg39978#msg39978 date=1296758694]
                    and asks for advice for what she should do to her hubby when he gets home tonight.
                    [/quote]

I told her to do the "Pizza Delivery Girl" routine.

Comment

don't you think she's scarred Sam enough?

Comment

[/quote]

The truth is that I was just egging on UB for more of HER stories. It's not like I have any real intention of having sex tonight. Give me a break.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3472.msg39972#msg39972 date=1296755507]
                          [quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=3472.msg39942#msg39942 date=1296744622]

[/quote]

that's the one that stood you to you?

53. “Very softly bite the skin of his scrotum.” and kneading the gooch sound a bit worse to me...
                          [/quote]

It only stood out because it required a prop. Who brings pepper in the bed? The other ones you could get caught off guard with. When she brings a pepper shaker in the bedroom, you know something is up.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3472.msg39985#msg39985 date=1296762111]
                            [/quote]

The truth is that I was just egging on UB for more of HER stories. It's not like I have any real intention of having sex tonight. Give me a break.
                            [/quote]

don't back pedal now you middle aged attention whore. Go get your grapes and give out some handies.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3472.msg40012#msg40012 date=1296769568]
                              [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3472.msg39985#msg39985 date=1296762111]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

don't back pedal now you middle aged attention whore. Go get your grapes and give out some handies.
                              [/quote]

HA! While you were busy last night googling ways to please your male lover, I merely suggested that you start a thread about it to generate discussion since people always complain about everything always happening in chat. Never once did I whore myself out and say, "But put MY name in the thread title......and then make sure to mention that my husband has been gone all week and returns tonight....oh, and definitely don't forget to bring my son into the thread because everyone LOVES it when my kids are brought into the discussion."

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to run to the store. We are fresh out of grapes. AND pepper. What's a girl to do?

Comment

Working...
                              X