Best titty bar song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best titty bar song

My vote goes to Def Lepard's "Pour some sugar on me". Second place is probably Flo Rida's "Low".

"Sugar" is an all time classic, and "Low" will forever be etched in my strip joint memory. I went to a joint a couple years ago in Orlando called the "Cheetah". The place was seedy to say the least , but there was a dancer named Angelina that performed to that song and honest to God she was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and not just from a distance. She came and sat down with us for a while (on my lap, on my boner). Long brunette hair, looooong legs that morphed into the most perfect ass you've ever seen, perfect C tatas, and an absolutely gorgeous face. But I ramble...

What's the best song to get the stripper's juices flowing and keep the poles greased?

Re: Best titty bar song

girls, girls, girls

Comment

1812 Overture

Comment

I will always remember "Icky Thump" from my bachelor party.

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=3462.msg39759#msg39759 date=1296663386]
          girls, girls, girls
          [/quote]

ding, ding, ding, ding

Comment

usually accompanies some kind of group dance, too.

worst = Last Dance. It's am aural reminder of all the time and money you just wasted.

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3462.msg39786#msg39786 date=1296669906]
            [quote author=TacoHut link=topic=3462.msg39759#msg39759 date=1296663386]
            girls, girls, girls
            [/quote]

ding, ding, ding, ding
            [/quote]

Comment

"Great Balls of Fire"

For those of you who've gone to The Outhouse.

Comment

Working...
              X