People in Dallas do not know how to drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People in Dallas do not know how to drive

All these idiots in their trucks. It was raining earlier in the night, temps are in the 20s, has been sleeting for about an hour and people are flying by me on the road at 40mph in a 40mph speed zone. Unreal.

Re: People in Dallas do not know how to drive

It's like clockwork. The first snow or icing of the season requires at least 5-6 overturns before people start to realize their cars aren't immortal.

Comment

and Rob Neyer is leaving ESPN. One of the only guys I liked. Damn, this day could barely get worse.

Comment

[quote author=JHAWKjason link=topic=3449.msg39573#msg39573 date=1296569089]
        and Rob Neyer is leaving ESPN. One of the only guys I liked. Damn, this day could barely get worse.
        [/quote]

In other news... Dallas has issued a ban on all Gentlemen's clubs.

Comment

They can't drive on normal roads!

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=3449.msg39576#msg39576 date=1296569952]
            [quote author=JHAWKjason link=topic=3449.msg39573#msg39573 date=1296569089]
            [/quote]

In other news... Dallas has issued a ban on all Gentlemen's clubs.
            [/quote]

Jim Rome was calling all strippers to Dallas yesterday. He said they had a shortage and needed about 10grrrrrrr to head to Dallas. It was entertaining.

Comment

Re: People in TEXAS do not know how to drive

[quote author=JHAWKjason link=topic=3449.msg39568#msg39568 date=1296568014]
              All these idiots in their trucks. It was raining earlier in the night, temps are in the 20s, has been sleeting for about an hour and people are flying by me on the road at 40mph in a 40mph speed zone. Unreal.
              [/quote]

FYT

Comment

[quote author=JHAWKjason link=topic=3449.msg39568#msg39568 date=1296568014]
                [/quote]

I tried going to work this morning on 30 and was passed by 3 lifted 4x4's easily going 65. A blazer was in the ditch and 3 other cars had spun out. I took the nearest exit and came back home. Fuuuuuuuuck that.

Also, we are just poorly equipped to handle bad weather. The ice storm/minimal snow we got is probably similar to 18 inches in Minnesota or Denver.

Comment

I have no real problem with suburban cowboys killing themselves in their oversized pickup trucks.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3449.msg39729#msg39729 date=1296657377]
                    I have no real problem with suburban cowboys killing themselves in their oversized pickup trucks.
                    [/quote]

Pulled out 6 people yesterday with my regular sized 4x4 truck. Morons in minivans and stupid CUV's

Comment

5" of snow today. I drove on Garland Road/Gaston Avenue (normally a pretty busy street) this morning around 5:30 and I was the first one driving on the road, judging by the tracks. No one is out today.

Comment

3 rwd bmws got stuck on Davis so I had to flip around got back to a plowed road and came home. I've gone to the office Monday and Thursday. Superbowl officials have to be stoked about this.

Comment

Working...
                        X