Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowpocalypse Emergency Relief Center

Few years ago during the great Philly blizzard:

[img width=600 height=450]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/dewars-rocks/image_00002.jpg[/img]

And this because, well because it's epic:

The SNOWPOCALYOSE is coming and no one can stop it

BTW, this is FF and Joe planning the next Sheep:

Re: Snowpocalypse Emergency Relief Center

this is the grocery store down the street currently. DO NOT WANT.

Comment

I just tried to go to reasors to get some chicken broth...ummm...I'm a fool...I've never seen anything like this...it's a fucking mess out there and the first drop of freezing rain hasn't fallen

I settled for Walgreen's across the street...parking lot was an equal mess but fairly tame inside....I think people were parking and walking

I did a majority of my shopping yesterday cause I assumed this would happen, but the gf is sick so I'm making soup and had to get some last second supplies

shoulda just peed in a can and told her it was broth

Comment

Everyone out standing in lines tonight????

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Comment

Comment

It has only been sleeting for 45 minutes. This is my view off my front porch. That is not snow. That is all sleet. We're having a THUNDERSLEET.

[img width=600 height=450]http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/8625/46050102.jpg[/img]

Comment

After looking out the window, there's a little snow starting to fall. Something might actually happen after all.

Comment

Re: Re: Snowpocalypse Emergency Relief Center

[quote author=UB link=topic=3439.msg39552#msg39552 date=1296540429]
                It has only been sleeting for 45 minutes. This is my view off my front porch. That is not snow. That is all sleet. We're having a THUNDERSLEET.

[img width=600 height=450]http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/8625/46050102.jpg[/img]
                [/quote]

Katie Horner is jealous.

Comment

[/quote]

For some reason, I hear AC-DC when I read the word 'Thundersleet'.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=3439.msg39574#msg39574 date=1296569714]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    Dirty deeds and the thundersleet! DIRTY DEEDS AND THE THUNDERSLEET!

Comment

[quote author=WhiteSuxDirtyBirds link=topic=3439.msg39575#msg39575 date=1296569845]
                      [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=3439.msg39574#msg39574 date=1296569714]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                      Dirty deeds and the thundersleet! DIRTY DEEDS AND THE THUNDERSLEET!
                      [/quote]

I was thinking 'thunderstruck', but your version works even better.

Comment

THUN - DER - SLEET!!!!

Comment

Is this where the hot chocolate is being served?

Comment

I'm on my third cup so far today.

Comment

[quote author=UB link=topic=3439.msg39478#msg39478 date=1296519684]

this is the grocery store down the street currently. DO NOT WANT.
                              [/quote]

Do these people think they won't be able to even leave their houses for weeks?

Jesus, it's snow.

Comment

Working...
                              X