X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake tits

Yay or nay?

Re: Fake tits

Prefer reals but all titties are the goods.

Comment

I don't mind the natural enhancing ones. The ones that make boobs look like balloons are silly.

Comment

I didn't even know they were fake until she broke the news, so I guess that's a good thing, right?

Comment

That's a damn good thing...now, you stop telling people and just enjoy the ride

Comment

If you can feel them, they are real.

Comment

I don't necessarily mind fakes that are well done and in proportion with the rest of the body, but some I've seen are just butcher jobs with the cleavage too far apart, the implants way too round, and of course the always lovely googly-eye nips (nipples pointing out at unnatural angles).

Realest is the bestest, IMO.

Comment

oobers, you need to do better work with this sock.

Comment

[quote author=IAm42'sRagingBileDuct link=topic=3422.msg39185#msg39185 date=1296432070]
                  oobers, you need to do better work with this sock.
                  [/quote]

MODS!!! MODSS!!!!!

Comment

I have a friend who is about 5' 5", 110 pounds, and got a boob job with AT LEAST a C/D cup. She gets a lot of looks but I think it looks ridiculous.

She also got divorced no more than a year after her husband paid for her new boobs.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3422.msg39322#msg39322 date=1296498816]
                      I have a friend who is about 5' 5", 110 pounds, and got a boob job with AT LEAST a C/D cup. She gets a lot of looks but I think it looks ridiculous.

She also got divorced no more than a year after her husband paid for her new boobs.
                      [/quote]

Pics or GTFO.

Comment

[quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=3422.msg39327#msg39327 date=1296500138]
                        [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3422.msg39322#msg39322 date=1296498816]

[/quote]

Pics or GTFO.
                        [/quote]

Comment

I like real.

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=3422.msg39448#msg39448 date=1296513006]

[/quote]

Pics or GTFO.
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=lessbigzee link=topic=3422.msg39471#msg39471 date=1296517612]
                              [quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=3422.msg39448#msg39448 date=1296513006]

[/quote]

Pics or GTFO.
                              [/quote]

This and promptly
                              [/quote]
                              [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                              X