Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've asked this before, but does anyone have problems accessing the site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've asked this before, but does anyone have problems accessing the site?

My work connection apparently hates wtw. I don't have a problem anywhere else. I imagine it can't resolve the address for whatever reason but it happens quite a bit and for varying amounts of time. It was down all day today but tomorrow I bet it's back working. Any ideas as to why?

Re: I've asked this before, but does anyone have problems accessing the site?

I think it's because deep inside you're a bad person.

Comment

my PC is housed in a dead hooker's corpse but I thought my connection would be fine.

Comment

Do you have a soul?

Comment

I sold it for the hooker. I'm not a good looking guy.

Comment

The site doesn't seem to like my uber elite iPod touch. It loads very slowly.

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=3400.msg38955#msg38955 date=1296272537]
              The site doesn't seem to like my uber elite iPod touch. It loads very slowly.
              [/quote]

You're doing it wrong.

Posted using Tapatalk on my FRACKING iPhone 4!!

Comment

You need to make your site work better.

Posted using Netscape on my Gateway 2000.

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=3400.msg38958#msg38958 date=1296273127]
                  You need to make your site work better.

Posted using Netscape on my Gateway 2000.
                  [/quote]

Your Smack is OLD SCHOOL

Comment

Working...
                  X