Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimmy Buffett falls off stage, unconscious for 10 mintues (Now with video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Buffett falls off stage, unconscious for 10 mintues (Now with video)

Takes a very scary fall off the front of a stage at the Sydney Opera House. Reports are that he was unconscious for 10 minutes and had a huge gash on his head.

Comments say that a spotlight a light turned on in his face when it wasn't supposed to making him unaware of where he was on the stage.

TMZ now has video of it and it's pretty scary.

Link

Re: Jimmy Buffett falls of stage, unconscious for 10 mintues (Now with video)

Will that affect your KC show?

Comment

Re: Jimmy Buffett falls off stage, unconscious for 10 mintues (Now with video)

Hard to say at this point. Reports are that he has been released from the hospital.

I had tickets to Aerosmith in KC last year and this same thing happened to Steven Tyler but I believe he actually broke his leg and the tour was canceled.

We are still 4 months away so I doubt it will effect it if the reports are true.

Comment

If the story about the errant light is true, I hope Buffet's lawyer sue the piss out of the Sydney Opera House. Fucking Aussies.

Comment

Maybe he just spent a little too much time in Margaritaville.

Comment

"Jimmy Buffett falls off stage, unconscious for 10 mintues (Now with video) "

I blame the stage crew, but others claim that there's a woman to blame.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X