Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Buffet @ Sprint Center 4/30

First time in Kansas City in 15 years.

I've driven all over the Midwest to see him over the past 10 years and finally get to walk right down the street.

"If you want a special experience, go to a Jimmy Buffett concert."

Re: Jimmy Buffet @ Sprint Center 4/30

Yes, so much fun! Parrotheads! Love Jimmy Buffet concerts.

Comment

Sold out in 5 minutes.

:runaway:

:runaway:

Comment

> Me and you

Comment

I've only seen Buffet once and it was at the Nashville Amphitheater in 80 degree weather. It was a freaking blast. I can't imagine it would be the same in an arena, but I would still go see him there. It's not the "best" concert I have been to, but it was definitely the most fun.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3342.msg38216#msg38216 date=1295899690]
            I've only seen Buffet once and it was at the Nashville Amphitheater in 80 degree weather. It was a freaking blast. I can't imagine it would be the same in an arena, but I would still go see him there. It's not the "best" concert I have been to, but it was definitely the most fun.
            [/quote]

Exactly. He is by no means the best musician you will ever see in concert. It is a bit sad that a) it's indoors and b) there is no place to tailgate. Tailgating at Jimmy Buffett concerts makes the Arrowhead tailgates look lame. Hopefully they are working with KC Live to have that whole area be like a block party similar to when the Big 12 tournament is there.

Comment

Working...
            X