In about a half hour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In about a half hour...

...I go under the knife. Yep, got a 4:30 appt. at the nut cutter's office today. Got the frozen peas in the freezer, a fridge full of beer, and two bottles of Woodford Reserve in the pantry. Gonna be a weekend full of sittin' in the recliner drunk watching ball games with swollen nads.

Wish me luck. My next post will be sperm-free.

Re: In about a half hour...

You're skipping sheep reveal?

What a b!tch

but yeah, good luck man...get some ice

Comment

Careful, some of those reloads may not be blanks for awhile.........

Your cousins all around Mantucky are praying for success! And on behalf of lethal alleles everywhere I applaud you!!

Comment

You will have like 53 shots still loaded in the gun.

Comment

FAIL for not scheduling it in March.

Regardless, godspeed.

Comment

[quote author=ono link=topic=3298.msg37694#msg37694 date=1295643218]

Regardless, godspeed.
            [/quote]

He knew better. He would have no fun after UK loses in the first round.

Comment

Regardless, godspeed.
              [/quote]

I needed to do it now. The wife has one of those IUD implant things and it expires in May. I needed to have the boys snipped and cleared of residual swimmers (typically a couple months) well before the IUD expires.

Besides, I need NO excuse whatsoever to plant my ass in front of the TV come tourney time.

The procedure was pretty much painless, but the anasthesia is starting to wear off and the incision has started bleeding again. Would I be required to turn in my man card if I slept with a Kotex Hi-Flow in my drawers? :rolling:

Comment

You are going to feel better than you think you are DON'T .... I MEAN DON'T rush the healing process.

You stay on your ass as long as docs tell you to. I have personally dealt with the aftermath of "tough guys" who try to bounce back quicker than docs orders.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3298.msg37770#msg37770 date=1295657694]

Regardless, godspeed.
                  [/quote]

I needed to do it now. The wife has one of those IUD implant things and it expires in May. I needed to have the boys snipped and cleared of residual swimmers (typically a couple months) well before the IUD expires.

Besides, I need NO excuse whatsoever to plant my ass in front of the TV come tourney time.

The procedure was pretty much painless, but the anasthesia is starting to wear off and the incision has started bleeding again. Would I be required to turn in my man card if I slept with a Kotex Hi-Flow in my drawers? :rolling:
                  [/quote]

A cool thing you are doing for your family.

Best wishes on seeing Calipari's next tourney vacated.

Comment

[quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=3298.msg37771#msg37771 date=1295657888]
                    You are going to feel better than you think you are DON'T .... I MEAN DON'T rush the healing process.

You stay on your ass as long as docs tell you to. I have personally dealt with the aftermath of "tough guys" who try to bounce back quicker than docs orders.
                    [/quote]

Gonna try to make myself take it easy. If we have a close game at South Carolina tomorrow, though, I'm fucked. :runaway:

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3298.msg37775#msg37775 date=1295659012]
                      [quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=3298.msg37771#msg37771 date=1295657888]

[/quote]

Gonna try to make myself take it easy. If we have a close game at South Carolina tomorrow, though, I'm fucked. :runaway:
                      [/quote]

SC just beat Arkansas

...and

that means nothing

Comment

So...how did it go?

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3298.msg37780#msg37780 date=1295660350]
                          So...how did it go?
                          [/quote]

Good as can be expected when you have your scrote cut open.

Really wasn't bad at all. The whole procedure only took about 10 or 12 minutes. The only really awkward part was laying there with my legs up in what resembled the stirrups you'd see in a gyno's office.

Got a pretty good ache going on right now, and I can't get the fuckin incision to stop bleeding. Other than that no big deal.

Comment

Who cares. I'm shocked there's anything there to cut off. Bring some binocs for the doc.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3298.msg37770#msg37770 date=1295657694]

Regardless, godspeed.
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

So why did the wife go for the IUD if you were planning to get the snip eventually?

We are in the process of deciding between the snip and the IUD as well. I'm somewhat annoyed that my husband who is more anti-kids than I am is dragging his feet about getting clipped. I am tired of living in fear of being with child again. I'm about to snip it myself if he puts the moves on me one more time.

Comment

Working...
                              X