How to Convert Movies to MPEG-4, H.264 or AVI Supported by PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Convert Movies to MPEG-4, H.264 or AVI Supported by PSP

I have got a PSP on my birthday. It was really neat. I can kill time with it when I am alone. It also can play movies on it. All the features make the PSP an indispensable thing to my daily life. But there still a problem when using it. That is because it does not support movies of WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV etc. formats. Friends said that a converter can easily solve the problem. And they recommended me a converter named icoolsoft. PSP Movie Converter can burn TS, M2TS, HD MPEG, HD WMV, TOD HD video, AVI, WMV, ASF, MOV, RMVB, MPEG, FLV, MKV, 3GP, MP4 video, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, WMA, OGG audio etc. formats. DVD to PSP Converter makes it possible to watch DVD on your PSP within minutes. PS3 Video Converter has the same function with DVD to PSP Converter. It supports convert all sorts of video and audio formats to PS3.
    If there is still some doubt on the converter, you can download a free version to have a try. You will find it is convenient.
    The free download site,
    PSP Movie Converter
    DVD to PSP Converter
    PS3 Video Converter
    iCoolsoft.com

Steps to Help You Converting Files to Zune

Do you want to buy a Zune portable player? A nice choice, because it is cheaper compared with ipod. Almost the same tone quality if not better but a lower price, so an easy decision. But there still exists a little flaw. That is the player cannot incompatible with certain formats. This may agonize the users. To this problem, icoolsoft converter can help you. Zune Video Converter is a converter that can burn all the formats like TS, MTS, M2TS, HD MPEG, HD WMV, HD MOV, TOD, MOD, AVI, WMV, ASF, MOV, RMVB, MPEG, FLV, MKV, 3GP, MP4, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, WMA, OGG, etc. the incompatible problem can be solved in seconds.
    DVD to Zune Converter is a converter helping you watch DVD on Zune simply and easily.
    If there is still some doubt on the converter, you can download a free version to have a try. You will find it is convenient.
    The free download site,
    Zune Video Converter
    DVD to Zune Converter
    iCoolsoft.com

Comment

Re: Steps to Help You Converting Files to Zune

Sweet thanks for the tips! Are you married to Mike Zher?

Comment

Re: How to Convert Movies to MPEG-4, H.264 or AVI Supported by PSP

Can't wait for the bot-babies.

Comment

Would like to see boobs.

Comment

Tits, Natasha.

Tits or GTFO.

Comment

ICT, can we get a location?

Comment

This is a first.

Comment

TITS

or

ya know

Comment

[img width=400 height=600]http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/nude-robot-1.jpg[/img]

Comment

I was just sort of excited to see a new thread.

Comment

Are girls named natasha by default hot?

Comment

Working...
                        X