X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why we need Missouri fans here

[glow=red,2,300]**WARNING**WARNING**WARNING*[/glow]
    [glow=red,2,300]PHOG LINK BELOW[/glow]

Anyways, if your computer can handle it, this thread on the phog is doing some excellent BBSing. Definitely worth a cautious step into the aidz infested wasteland.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f...&t=7030622

Re: This is why we need Missouri fans here

Awesome bait and switch.

Comment

That is hilarious.

:runaway: :runaway:

Comment

Summary or copy/paste for those of us fearful of the Phog.net SuperAIDZ?

Comment

Basically it started off as a FijiTiger parody where it explains the logical fallacies about Mike Anderson being a good coach. The post ends with this:
          Second, and most important, there is a fallacy that Mike Anderson is not a child molester. Anderson has never publicly denied molesting children. However, he had this to say in a January 1st KC Star article written by J Brady McCollough: “It’s a determinant of how active we are... when we’re touching balls... it goes hand in hand with our overall philosophy of being disruptive" He's practically rubbing everyone's face in it and it appears that this monster has been doing this his whole career. “Ever since I was at Arkansas,” Anderson said. “I did it at UAB. From day one when I came here to Missouri.”

So not only is this sick **** a horrible basketball coach who just lost to Colorado, there is a special spot in hell waiting for him.

Congrats Missouri. You suck at everything.
          So theres about 5 or 6 posts of "lol" and yuks all around until a poster from another site comes along and takes the thread seriously. Basically, if you've read the altercations on tigerboard between Fiji and KU fans where Fiji claims he has evidence about Self cheating, it goes like that, except with Mike Anderson being a child molester.

Comment

THEN someone digs up posts of his from another site where he (BearSmackisWeak, I'll call him BSW) is defending a teacher for having sex with a kid because BSW is a teacher. He has entire paragraphs dedicated to how kids conspire against teachers to accuse them of being molesters.

Basically the rest of the 5 page thread carries out with BSW desperately trying to convince others that Anderson is not a child molester.

Comment

Fiji is like Shallow Hal if MU were a woman........he thinks she's beautiful, a 10 even, when everybody else knows she's a fatty on the opposite end of the scale.

I guess that begs a question, if MU were a woman which woman would she be? Roseanne Barr? Rosie O-Donnell? Perhaps fat Madonna with her legs in the air?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X