ATW: What would a GD man do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATW: What would a GD man do?

Let's say a GD Man had gone on a few dates with a girl. They had a good time *wink wink* but the girl became overly clingy. Like any GD Man, a harsh talk was given and essentially ended any future engagements. A few weeks after said talk (with no communication) he recieves the following message from her...

"You don't want to date me or emotionally connect with me so.....(can't believe I'm asking this) just keep it physical...no expectations (except to have sex regularly) and just be friends...if more comes from it then so be it but I won't expect that
    So I ask the Wheat.... What would a GD Man do?

Re: ATW: What would a GD man do?

A GD man would lay fuckin' pipe, that's what a GD man would do.

But at the first hint of clingyness returning a GD man would be out the door.

Comment

Run. As fast as you can.

Comment

[quote author=ono link=topic=3250.msg37063#msg37063 date=1295385764]
        Run. As fast as you can.

[/quote]

This.

Get out while you still have the chance. She's baiting you.

Comment

What?! MY advice wasn't good enough so you had to run off and ask everyone else?

I disagree with tdh. My advice (for everyone else to scrutinize):

1) She is using the secks to TRY to connect with you. She is lying if she says she isn't. Unlike older women, she probably doesn't like sex solely for pleasure. It's all about the emotional connection to her.

2) Why would you even want that headache? You aren't THAT hard up for sex.

3) This chick uses pictures of her friends to wallpaper her bathroom. Ok, not really.....but she has pictures of her friends all over her bathroom, which I find odd. Maybe that's just me. The sex is going to reflect that.....immature, dumb, cheap, and uninventive.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Comment

HIHIH once more then

RUN!!!!!!

:runaway:

Comment

My statement was made on the premise that the bitch didn't get crazy. If you can poke it without her ruining all other aspects of your life go for it. If she's all about the drama then yeah, I agree with everyone else, run away.

Comment

leave the money on the dresser.

Comment

Don’t listen to BSBBSBM or w/e, her opinion is meaningless on this. Only a pussy wouldn’t hit it a few more times.

You hit it until you have better options or it’s not worth the trouble, period.

Comment

Just remember at all times------>she's lying

and yes, she's using it to connect with you...I had this for six months before I got the ultimatum...commit or no more secks

Comment

RnT it as much as possible.

But do so knowing that she is trying to get back together with you.

Comment

A GD Man would have already hit it a bunch more times before then asking WtW what's the best way to get rid of this clinging whore.

Comment

Who cares? She's given you a Free Pussy Pass. Use it. Take photos. And make DAMN sure you wrap it every single time.

When you're done, throw her away like Robert Mitchum would've treated one of his broads.

And never look back.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3250.msg37102#msg37102 date=1295388503]
                            Who cares? She's given you a Free Pussy Pass. Use it. Take photos. And make DAMN sure you wrap it every single time.

When you're done, throw her away like Robert Mitchum would've treated one of his broads.

And never look back.
                            [/quote]

Hoopo is right on the money here. After a certain amount of time, a "Free Pussy Pass" defaults to a "Free* Pussy Pass."

*with conditions

Comment

She's trying to 'win' you. She's either young or has self esteem issues. Either way, stuff is going to get real in a few months.

Way in the past, I'd have said HIHIH with no mercy.
                              A year ago, I'd have told you to be more delicate with naive girls.
                              Now, I'll tell you to HIHIH, because she's got to learn some time. As long as you're honest, she has no one to fault but herself, which will make her a stronger person in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                              X