X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheep Suggestions

I'm guessing some of the responses were in jest, BUT:

how can I/we get better at the game?

I'm open to criticism...honestly, I had maintenance show up to fuck with my sliding glass door, mid-game, so I was a bit distracted (dude just wanted to talk), but I know there are improvements out there

TELL THEM TO ME

Re: Sheep Suggestions

Reveal each question in its totality. Points, all users answers, etc. That way in one post you can laugh at everyone. As opposed to reading through 30 posts. The Chat can hold the one by one answers.

Comment

chat is a gerat venue -- I shoulda gone there instead of the thread.

fun game but I stunk it up.

and I want a participant badge for each week.

Comment

Chat was fun, but in a clusterfcuk kind of way.

Just like it sometimes does with discussion on the board, chat kind of killed any posting. Most of the asshattery happened in chat.

If we could get people to post in the thread instead of in chat I think it would go over better.

Comment

do better at whatever it is you're supposed to do

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3192.msg36473#msg36473 date=1295041706]
            I'm guessing some of the responses were in jest, BUT:

how can I/we get better at the game?

I'm open to criticism...honestly, I had maintenance show up to fuck with my sliding glass door, mid-game, so I was a bit distracted (dude just wanted to talk), but I know there are improvements out there

TELL THEM TO ME
            [/quote]

A maintenance guy? We all thought you had died. Wave was already organizing flowers to be sent to you from the group.

Comment

Not a suggestion, but chat is AWESOME for sheep. I liked it the way it was this week, except for the burrito/maintenance guy sex break.

Comment

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=3192.msg36482#msg36482 date=1295042404]
                Not a suggestion, but chat is AWESOME for sheep. I liked it the way it was this week, except for the burrito/maintenance guy sex break.
                [/quote]

Actually, I thought that was the best part. I was dying laughing at everyone freaking out because Joe stepped away for like, I don't know, THREE FUCKING MINUTES!!!

ZOMG, HE DIED ON US IN THE MIDDLE OF A REVEAL!!!! :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3192.msg36483#msg36483 date=1295042519]
                  [quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=3192.msg36482#msg36482 date=1295042404]
                  [/quote]

Actually, I thought that was the best part. I was dying laughing at everyone freaking out because Joe stepped away for like, I don't know, THREE FUCKING MINUTES!!!

ZOMG, HE DIED ON US IN THE MIDDLE OF A REVEAL!!!! :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:
                  [/quote]

Comment

hmmmm I think I can do that....this is what it would look like this

HANDLE Non-Mac brand of computer
                    TheShocker PC
                    Hoopo PC
                    BillPullman Hewlett Packard
                    KVN638 Hewlett Packard
                    42'sRagingBileDuct Hewlett Packard
                    Joe Norris Gateway
                    Barack Obama Gateway
                    JHAWKjason Dell
                    filmfanatic24 Dell
                    ICThawk Dell
                    ono Dell
                    Oobers Dell
                    samandbendrivemetodrink Dell
                    chemhawk Dell
                    vorsk Dell
                    Jhawkz5 Dell
                    UB Dell
                    dominatindj11 Dell
                    dewarsrocks Dell
                    RandytheHelpfulPineapple Dell
                    Hawker007 Dell
                    blackPHOGmoan Dell
                    OtisLivingston Dell
                    Milo Minderbender Dell
                    WhiteSuxDirtyBirds Dell
                    KingofCarrotFlowers Dell
                    WolfShirtSophomore Dell
                    gravyshanks Dell
                    Jayhawker Dell
                    CheeseDip Dell
                    LimeHawk Dell
                    Guernica Dell
                    QT4KU Dell
                    Rdhawk Dell
                    Kman3434 Dell
                    jrock8 Dell

Comment

Reveal one by one in chat. Then after the winner is announced in chat make one forum post with the results of each question and then the standings.

Comment

Ok, but the point of Sheep is to all put the SAME answer. So if we have 50 people 45 or so will be the same, thus not very interesting, imo.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3192.msg36487#msg36487 date=1295043267]
                          Ok, but the point of Sheep is to all put the SAME answer. So if we have 50 people 45 or so will be the same, thus not very interesting, imo.
                          [/quote]

Agreed.

And putting 50+ names down makes it hard to read. I like the current setup a lot better personally.

Maybe compromise and for the outliers, put the handle next to them?

Comment

The sheep brain trust tried doing a reveal in chat and this is what it looks like:

[img width=600 height=406]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1725/screenshot20110114at423.png[/img]

Just not going to work. Imagine the 25 that were in there today typing stuff too, would be gone instantly.

Comment

I think chat is ideal, but we should post the transcript in the reveal thread for posterity.

Comment

Working...
                              X