Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL team limps out of the play-offs? Why not bang your girl on your hood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL team limps out of the play-offs? Why not bang your girl on your hood?

http://deadspin.com/5731073/poor-lad...pity-hump-nsfw

Joe Mortenson? Steven St. John?

Click on link for clearer picture. Look close and you can see a little boob.

Re: NFL team limps out of the play-offs? Why not bang your girl on your hood?

Who wouldn't wanna bang in camo coveralls and 0 degree weather?

Comment

[quote author=DeutschHistorian link=topic=3154.msg35861#msg35861 date=1294808717]
      Who wouldn't wanna bang in camo coveralls and 0 degree weather?
      [/quote]

How romantic.

Comment

That picture, in a nutshell, is why I will never be a Chiefs fan.

Comment

Obviously those people aren't very smart. Lets's fuck in the open air instead of using the minivan.

Comment

UPDATE: One of the individuals in this photo contacted us about their unwanted fame. This is a married couple. They don't remember a single thing after halftime, they said. But their heads, per their request, have been removed until this dies down a bit in the next couple days.

Comment

Not to mention that Deadspin also found this post on Craigslist Personals right after the game ended:

"chiefs got spanked...now it's my turn! we are fucking in our van in lot g at the chiefs game! would you like to join us? please be in shape and ready to fuck! we are disease free but kinda high still, no...none to share...sorry...we are a above average looking couple and go at it for hours!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3154.msg36014#msg36014 date=1294878589]
                Not to mention that Deadspin also found this post on Craigslist Personals right after the game ended:

"chiefs got spanked...now it's my turn! we are fucking in our van in lot g at the chiefs game! would you like to join us? please be in shape and ready to fuck! we are disease free but kinda high still, no...none to share...sorry...we are a above average looking couple and go at it for hours!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"
                [/quote]

Zubaz pants, preferred.

Comment

two points:

1) I think I know that guy

2) that looks like my wifes car. Wtf

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=3154.msg36170#msg36170 date=1294947260]
                    two points:

1) I think I know that guy

2) that looks like my wifes right tit. Wtf
                    [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                    X