Hey Ghost Pir8tes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ghost Pir8tes

Check out the e-mail I recently got. Maybe we strike again?

OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF NEW CLUB WEBSITE!

Fellow Lamborghini Owners and Enthusiasts,

I'm pleased to announce we have officially launched a new marketing campaign and website for Lamborghini Club America focusing on the heritage of the Lamborghini brand established by founder, Ferruccio Lamborghini.

The campaign idea and website redesign was developed in partnership with Jill Sugita-Hulme, a brand marketing consultant, and her affiliated partners, Christian Seichrist and Alex Kim, working collaboratively with Automobili Lamborghini these past few months.

You will see many changes and improvements addressing your needs on the new website including:

● Improved User Experience
    ● Ability to Manage Your Membership Information Online
    ● More Up-to-Date Information on Lamborghini-Related Events and Runs
    ● Latest News from Automobili Lamborghini
    ● Comprehensive Lamborghini Marketplace
    ● Resource Locator Tools to Find Authorized Dealers and Affiliated Lamborghini Partners

I would like to personally invite you to visit our new site at http://bit.ly/f2cBuF, and join our community to dialogue and share the one of a kind experience of what it means to be part of an uncompromising brand.

Best Regards,

Andrew Romanowski
    President
    Lamborghini Club America

Re: Hey Ghost Pir8tes

Didn't hit this wundersite the first time. Refresh my memory on what happened?

Comment

You and the wife have matching Lamborghini's now?

Comment

If you're gonna hit them you'd better use some proxies worth a shit next time. That site admin doesn't fuck around.

Comment

Yea, I'm going to need the story on this one. What the hell happened?

Comment

don't post personal shit about Fred if you don't use a proxy

this is the dude who's a Beverly Hills lawyer and turned all of our info over to Fred from the raid after people were dumb enough to post Fred's name, link to his site, and slander the shit out of him

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3153.msg35872#msg35872 date=1294813521]

this is the dude who's a Beverly Hills lawyer and turned all of our info over to Fred from the raid after people were dumb enough to post Fred's name, link to his site, and slander the shit out of him
              [/quote]

That, plus he was supposedly gonna turn you guys into the friendly local cyberpolice for harassment or a DDOS attack or whatever. Fred talked him out of it in order to fuck with everyone instead. A general rule of thumb is to use proxies when raiding sites with mods that might act all SRS BSNS

Comment

Oh, and don't link anything from here. Bad idea.

Comment

[quote author=IAm42'sRagingBileDuct link=topic=3153.msg35875#msg35875 date=1294830354]
                  Oh, and don't link anything from here. Bad idea.
                  [/quote]

indeed, use url shorteners to link

Comment

Whats a proxy?

I'm just a DAT, I'm going to need srs skoling to roll with the pir8tes.

Comment

[quote author=IAm42'sRagingBileDuct link=topic=3153.msg35874#msg35874 date=1294830199]
                      [quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3153.msg35872#msg35872 date=1294813521]

[/quote]

That, plus he was supposedly gonna turn you guys into the friendly local cyberpolice for harassment or a DDOS attack or whatever. Fred talked him out of it in order to fuck with everyone instead. A general rule of thumb is to use proxies when raiding sites with mods that might act all SRS BSNS
                      [/quote]

Count me out.

Comment

Yea...the more I think about it, the more I feel it's likely that their admin knows how to detect proxies as well. There are (more complicated) ways to get around that, but you'd be getting to the point where you'd be having threads on here from confused people asking "fucking internet, how does it work?" Might be best to just look somewhere else.

Comment

Having read all that;

Taco Hut = Judas :wow: :wow:

Comment

[quote author=IAm42'sRagingBileDuct link=topic=3153.msg35944#msg35944 date=1294860146]
                            Yea...the more I think about it, the more I feel it's likely that their admin knows how to detect proxies as well. There are (more complicated) ways to get around that, but you'd be getting to the point where you'd be having threads on here from confused people asking "fucking internet, how does it work?" Might be best to just look somewhere else.
                            [/quote]
                            [img width=600 height=395]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4073/donotwant.jpg[/img]

Comment

So are we gonna hit that shit or not?

Comment

Working...
                              X