Best running shoe
    An insurance company
    B12 Basketball Runner-Up
    Girl you want to win the Bachelor
    Pizza Topping
    Best Show on TV
    A hot French girl
    Bar in Lawrence

On the weeks that I'm scoring, I'll be required to have my picks to filmfanatic24 by midnight of the day the questions are posted and the same will be expected of him...that way you fucks can't accuse us of cheating.

I set up an email address for you to send your picks to----> [email protected] ff24 will not have access to this account, nor will I his (he may also elect to do PMs, that's his decision) MODIFY: apologies, dom, makes a good point...in the subject line, add your handle....plz

as far as entry deadlines and reveal times, we can discuss that here...ff24 and I were thinking that we'd do reveals at 3 PM CT on Friday afternoons. If you don't like that, let us know what would be better, we're flexible here. As far as entry deadlines, what do you all like?

so far my participant list looks like this:

JHAWKjason
    Joe Norris
    filmfanatic24
    ICThawk
    ono
    Oobers
    samandbendrivemetodrink
    WavetheWheat
    chemhawk
    vorsk
    Jhawkz5
    TacoHut
    UB
    Murphy59
    dominatindj11
    DeutschHistorian
    dewarsrocks
    RandytheHelpfulPineapple
    Evolvehawk
    CStop
    BillPullman
    Hawker007
    blackPHOGmoan
    Gem
    OtisLivingston
    BetterThanMost
    KVN638
    sjpence
    NotGoodEnough
    Milo Minderbinder
    WhiteSuxDirtyBirds
    KingofCarrotFlowers
    WolfShirtSophomore
    gravyshanks
    Jayhawker

let me know if you're missing or want in...you're not required to play in the preseason game

LET'S SHEEP

MODIFY: also a reminder on submission rules

PLAYING: To play, all you have to do is send me an email with your answers before TBA. You HAVE to send your answers in without numbers before them, so your PM should just be answers separated by line breaks, like this:
    ANSWER 1
    ANSWER 2
    PELE
    KANSAS

Any questions about the game, rules, etc feel free to ask

Re: WtW Sheep Preseason Thread

Does that mean the deadline to get the answers in is Friday afternoon? Or before then?

Comment

Well, that's up in the air...I figured we'd discuss it in here

Comment

how the fuck am i suppose to name who will win teh bachelor, where do i even find the names of the participants? JOE NORRIS IS ALREADY CHEATING!!!!

Comment

I sense your facetiousness, but this list is an adaptation of a sheep game from back in the day

but honestly, I read something somewhere that would lead this guy to believe that the answer to that one will be easy

jussayin

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3151.msg35838#msg35838 date=1294800142]
            how the fuck am i suppose to name who will win teh bachelor, where do i even find the names of the participants? JOE NORRIS IS ALREADY CHEATING!!!!
            [/quote]

I's a ghey thread KVN, you're gold.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3151.msg35838#msg35838 date=1294800142]
              [/quote]
              Google is your friend.

However if you use teh googlez you are cheating too!!!!!

Comment

ALSO ALL YOU FIRST TIME PLAYERS REMEMBER

You are trying to get the answer that the MOST PEOPLE will put down.
                You do not need to have the "correct" or "best" answer. Just the most common answer.
                So whether it be the best selling, best publicized, most smartass, most whatever answer, you want the most common one for each question.

Comment

Also something to add for @JOENORRIS and possibly ff.

if you are going to have people email you, they probably need to include their handle here so that you can identify them.

Comment

Thank God vandyhawks isn't here. This isn't hard folks and it doesn't require hours of thought. Just figure out your answers and give them to Joe. When should they be due? This is posted today on Tuesday and on TOS the answers were usually due by like noon on Friday before the reveal and changed the next year to midnight on Thursday I believe. When would be good?

Comment

I think whenever, so the scorers have enough time to do their shit.

I would have no problem with like Thursday evening or whatever. It literally only takes like 5 minutes to do.

Comment

thanks dom

modified my OP

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3151.msg35858#msg35858 date=1294806312]
                          thanks dom

modified my OP
                          [/quote]

don't worry...I already fucking forgot it in my answers.

Comment

I ask for a 24 hour submission period, rather than until midnight central time. I'll still miss the deadline, but will have a better chance of making it in 24 hrs. thoughts?

Comment

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=3151.msg35862#msg35862 date=1294810034]
                              I ask for a 24 hour submission period, rather than until midnight central time. I'll still miss the deadline, but will have a better chance of making it in 24 hrs. thoughts?
                              [/quote]

The questions are put out mid-day Tuesday.
                              Answers are due like Thursday at the EARLIEST.

That gives you 48 hours to miss the deadline.

Comment

Working...
                              X