Wall Street Hawk and/or other posters banned from toOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Street Hawk and/or other posters banned from toOs

I always wanted to know why WSHawk got banned, and what else he told Buttcheese the day he called him "creepy". I missed most of that fun.

Rumor is, WS either threatened to punch him, or dared BC to a fight. I remember someone mentioned he revealed BC has a kid, which to me is still unbelievable.

Aren't some people here, close enough to him? Could someone invite him over to the good side of the light, and see if he can tell us what really happened?

If you have been banned from toOs, feel free to share your stories here.

I know we had an old thread on this subject - didn't really get much revealed however, but there are new posters who may also want to chime in

Re: Wall Street Hawk and/or other posters banned from toOs

I still think we should get FHD and Emusdad to come over here. Also get anyone who was banned from phog to come here.

Comment

if someone wrote (or several were to collaborate) on a book that tracks all of this, I'd buy it.

Comment

I wish MichaelSean stayed after he got pissy about Cactii being here with Cactii's .gif creations of his emotional velocity.

Comment

WallStreetHawk called ButtCheese creepy and was banned. He may have gone in a little more detail, but basically that's what happened.

Comment

[quote author=Impuro link=topic=3147.msg35769#msg35769 date=1294781094]
            I remember someone mentioned he revealed BC has a kid, which to me is still unbelievable.

[/quote]

Yes, he has a son named Bryce.

Comment

I want Paxton!

Comment

[quote author=SnackMantis link=topic=3147.msg35776#msg35776 date=1294781756]
                I remember someone mentioned he revealed BC has a kid, which to me is still unbelievable.

[/quote]

Yes, he has a son.
                [/quote]

Yes. Apparently he had some posters to his house one night (for a night of wild hot tubbin', I can only imagine) and they were all shocked to see his kid's bedroom with the little racecar bed.....ha. It was always odd to me that as open as BC is about everything else in his personal life that he never mentioned he had a son.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3147.msg35780#msg35780 date=1294781983]
                  [quote author=SnackMantis link=topic=3147.msg35776#msg35776 date=1294781756]

[/quote]

Yes, he has a son.
                  [/quote]

Yes. Apparently he had some posters to his house one night (for a night of wild hot tubbin', I can only imagine) and they were all shocked to see his kid's bedroom with the little racecar bed.....ha. It was always odd to me that as open as BC is about everything else in his personal life that he never mentioned he had a son.
                  [/quote]

He is pretty quick to delete references to his son or calling him a bad father.

Comment

I wonder what he tells Jr as he gets ready to go to the lake each weekend, looking for girls who wouldn't mind being touched by the elderly, perverty guy who reminds them of their uncle Ernie.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3147.msg35772#msg35772 date=1294781496]
                      I wish MichaelSean stayed after he got pissy about Cactii being here with Cactii's .gif creations of his emotional velocity.
                      [/quote]

I like how in three posts he went from this:
                      "Just wanted to say thanks to whomever it was from the phog for sending me an invite to this great new site!
                      I want to start fresh and I promise to tone down the full of myself attitude a handful of posters accuse me of on TOS.
                      I look forward to helping make this a great site!"
                      to this:

"I'm already here, dipshit."
                      "You think I didn't see that stupid .gif you made making fun of my car? Grow up."

Comment

[quote author=Impuro link=topic=3147.msg35785#msg35785 date=1294782427]
                        I wonder what he tells Jr as he gets ready to go to the lake each weekend, looking for girls who wouldn't mind being touched by the elderly, perverty guy who reminds them of their uncle Ernie.
                        [/quote]

Whats he gonna do when his kid gets older and starts reading the site?

Is he gonna go all mid-life crisis spazoid like Tom does for his kid and delete/ban everything?

Comment

I've met BC a couple of times (maybe a few) and he's always been a good person to both women and men. WSH pm'd me a few details of his issues with BC, but I'm not going to share it. Also, what is wrong with not making mention of your child/children on a public forum? It's really no one's business. Not everyone is like BBB&S+1 and shares every little hiccup her children do on message boards ad nauseum. Also, how is BC a bad father because he likes to party and chase women? Do you think he does it in front of his children? Extremely doubtful. /end rant

Comment

It's always been a fantasy of mine to fuck a woman in a race car bed.

//eat your heart out, Ricky Stratton.

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=3147.msg35794#msg35794 date=1294783982]
                              I've met BC a couple of times (maybe a few) and he's always been a good person to both women and men. WSH pm'd me a few details of his issues with BC, but I'm not going to share it. Also, what is wrong with not making mention of your child/children on a public forum? It's really no one's business. Not everyone is like BBB&S+1 and shares every little hiccup her children do on message boards ad nauseum. Also, how is BC a bad father because he likes to party and chase women? Do you think he does it in front of his children? Extremely doubtful. /end rant
                              [/quote]

I've met BC, too, and I never found him to be at all threatening. It's not like he isn't a nice guy. I just stated that it is odd that as much as he shares about other things in his life, he tries to hide the fact that he has a kid (like Snack said, he deletes references to his son).

And btw, Fuegs, Max just farted. Just thought you would want to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X