X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gave you your medical degree?

And where do I get mine?!

LINK

in all seriousness, though...I wonder how often this stuff happens and women are embarrassed and don't report it

although, if it were me, and some doc molested me, I'd probably look into getting a payday...unless she was hot...then I'd say, "thank you"

Re: Who gave you your medical degree?

My physician gave my sister (22 at the time) his private cell phone number. Dude was about 38 and had just remarried because he cheated on his old wife. My sister told me, but not my father-- whom is also in the medical community and did referrals to the creep.

Comment

"His whole hand was around my breast, squeezing," she said. "He was rolling my nipples and squeezing them."
      Did it really have to go this far before you realized something was wrong?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3126.msg35548#msg35548 date=1294685491]
        "His whole hand was around my breast, squeezing," she said. "He was rolling my nipples and squeezing them."
        Did it really have to go this far before you realized something was wrong?
        [/quote]

The girl probably thought she was getting a breast exam before the guy started with nipple play. It sounded like she was scared he was checking for lumps at first.

Comment

WebMD. Every symptom you could have is somehow cancer.

Comment

It's never Lupis...just wanted to get that out of the way

That said, I would imagine that she was probably completely caught off guard and maybe speechless at first...that would be a bit shocking

Comment

Working...
            X