Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheep (Post in this thread if you would play)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheep (Post in this thread if you would play)

Can we make it work on this site? Could we pull people over from ToS to play?

Re: Sheep

That would be spectacular but we'd need to pull more users. There are only 12 online right now. That would make some weak sheep.

Comment

I was just thinking about this the other day when I was wondering if the tos would do a winter sheep. I love sheep (sheep the game, not sheep in a KSU sort of way).

I agree it would be hard to do it here. We would need at least 50 weekly participants which would be a stretch (however, the upside is that it would possibly pull more people to this site....especially if tos doesn't do one....or we do one at a different time than theirs).

With little to no moderation and the possibility of chat reveals, Sheep would be so ftw over here if we could make it work.

Comment

But can you imagine the chat during reveal?

Comment

Sheep

I never got into sheep. Someone explain.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3093.msg35073#msg35073 date=1294432727]
            But can you imagine the chat during reveal?
            [/quote]

That would be ridiculous. And I'm with Blessed, the no censorship over here would kick ass.

Comment

I didn't play over on aidznet, but I'd play here

who's got the score sheet...jason?

Comment

also, no need to advertise either...we just get a few friendly games going "pre season" and I think enough people check our board that will want in

Comment

I think that we will get people from the other board over here to play, I really do.

I'd even volunteer to score it if I had the sheet and practiced with it a bit.

Comment

Sheeps would be amazing. And it would be a huge draw to this site. But somehow we would have to get word out on TOS without Tom going all nazi on it.

Comment

Could we contact a lot of the people who played over there via PM?

Didn't Brocktoon run it last year? I bet we could get the score sheet from him.

ZOMG 999 posts

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3093.msg35075#msg35075 date=1294433366]
                        [/quote]

NVM... I got it.

Comment

meh...those guys took it way too seriously

I think I remember brocktoon quit playing and only scored because people were speculating that he was cheating

I like to keep it fun even though it is a competition

let's do a few low topic # games so people can get the hang of it

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3093.msg35093#msg35093 date=1294434617]
                            [quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3093.msg35075#msg35075 date=1294433366]
                            [/quote]

NVM... I got it.
                            [/quote]

well...I WAS going to post that all you needed to know about Sheep is that I would kick your ass (I'm unbelievably AWESOME at Sheep...ha). But I didn't want to hurt your feelings and make you go all emo again.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3093.msg35094#msg35094 date=1294435030]
                              meh...those guys took it way too seriously

I think I remember brocktoon quit playing and only scored because people were speculating that he was cheating

I like to keep it fun even though it is a competition

let's do a few low topic # games so people can get the hang of it
                              [/quote]

Yeah but we really do need that excel sheet for scoring, I think it would be a pain without it.

And having less than 50 people wouldn't be as fun, imo, even if some of the people we would get would be wet blankets (not Brock, he wasn't seriously pissed...I don't think...)

Comment

Working...
                              X