New Southwest Rapid Rewards program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Southwest Rapid Rewards program

I must admit, I hate flying Southwest because it's all amateur hour, all the time. I don't get treated better even though I fly more than other people. I love my status on American Airlines, even though they are more expensive and the airport is further from my house (DFW vs. Dallas Love Field) and further from downtown.

This new program is intriguing, to say the least. I might switch to Southwest if they would match my lifetime Platinum status with American.

Re: New Southwest Rapid Rewards program

Recently hopped on the love field to kc and was last to board. Got sandwiched between a dude and a banging hot babe. Man, me and that bro had some good convo.

Comment

I flew Southwest to & from MCI for Thanksgiving.

Four hour unplanned layover in Indy because Chicago-Midway was too full to land for refueling.

Worst flight experience ever. I will never fly those amareur ratbastards again. SWA is truly the Greyhound Bus experience of the airways.

Comment

I got a free diet coke, free checked bag, and only cost $60. I declined two packages of peanuts, for I wasn't hungry.

Comment

funny

I've flown SWA more than any other airline and never had an issue

Comment

I fly virgin and jet blue across the country and SWA everywhere else, and the SWA points are the only ones I ever seem to be able to redeem for anything good. the way to beat the cattle heard woe is to pay the $10 for the premium check in, which you recoup with a drinks coupon. this way you're at the front of the line and not jockying against a bunch of people who carry on all their bags EVEN WITH FREE CHECKED BAG SERVICE.

my big pet peeve that seems to be an SWA exclusive is the family who elects to bring bagloads of McDonalds onboard. they think that's somehow part of the social contract to make 110 people in a tube smell their lunch both before and after they eat it.

Comment

You all still fly public?

Private jets FTMFW

I got 2 in my backyard in case one is low on fuel.

Comment

Working...
              X