please share for those of us not in chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please share for those of us not in chat

all the crazy stories from the ICT watch party. We get one shot of a passed out woman (i cannot verify it was S&B without seeing the clown car) but no stories or rebutals from anyone.

nothing good happened? Who was even there?

Re: please share for those of us not in chat

ICT was there.

Comment

^^^^

that

also some teet suckling from what I hear

Comment

Well.... a gentleman never tells. I will tell you that S&B is HOT SHIT, and a few boulevards and she'll do anything you ask. What did I have her do first? Massage my calves with milk. :nod:

Comment

(13:09:35) samandbendriveme: Well peeps, I gave ICT a splashy wet good time!

Comment

Here are a few nuggets of truth in all this conjecture and twisted words.

1) ICT IS a gentleman. Sort of. He did buy my dinner and drinks and open doors. I'll give him that much.

2) I DO enjoy throwing back the Boulevard

3) I AM hot shit.

4) I DID touch ICT's calf. It's a runner thing.

Comment

So was it a watch party or a date?

:runaway:

Comment

Straight from the horses mouth...

(2011.01.04 - 10:21:11) samandbendriveme: Get my back on this, ict. How much did I talk about my kids on Sunday?
                (2011.01.04 - 10:21:31) ICThawk: Wouldn't SHUT UP about them. Sam this... BEN that... Max loves my bewbs
                (2011.01.04 - 10:23:27) WhiteSuxDirtyBir: he's just mad Max didn't share!
                (2011.01.04 - 10:25:10) samandbendriveme: Max hasn't had a drop to eat in days bc ict is gigging it all

(2011.01.04 - 10:43:07) samandbendriveme: I SHOULD be offended u call me squishy. But strangely I'm not
                (2011.01.04 - 10:44:17) samandbendriveme: Haha! Does it turn YOU on? All my squish?
                (2011.01.04 - 10:44:42) ICThawk: Well to be honest when you walked around and I could hear the milk splashing around inside your laffy taffy's... i was a little grossed out
                (2011.01.04 - 10:45:55) samandbendriveme: How did u feel when it leaked onto your fries after I had to rest the girls on the table?
                (2011.01.04 - 10:46:49) ICThawk: Well I was okay with that... however when you shot me in the eye , that was NOT cool

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3042.msg34536#msg34536 date=1294168901]
                  Here are a few nuggets of truth in all this conjecture and twisted words.

1) ICT IS a gentleman. Sort of. He did buy my dinner and drinks and open doors. I'll give him that much.

2) I DO enjoy throwing back the Boulevard

3) I AM hot shit.

4) I DID touch ICT's calf. It's a runner thing.

[/quote]

OK FINE.... Serious time I guess....

S&B is exactly like I expected her to be. Total mom, and total sports fan. Her husband is a lucky d00d, and must be HUNG LIKE A HORSE to be totally secure enough to let her out of the cage.

Comment

ICT likes talking about guys' manhoods haha

SEE MY SIG

Comment

please share for those of us not in chat

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3042.msg34540#msg34540 date=1294169659]
                      ICT likes talking about guys' manhoods haha

SEE MY SIG
                      [/quote]

Wave is S&B's hubby???? That explains all my "Wave's wife is SO hot comments"

Comment

Working...
                      X