Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF?!? The kid from Home Alone was banging that 70's Girl?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?!? The kid from Home Alone was banging that 70's Girl?!?

We are only a few days into 2011 and already there is a shocking celebrity breakup to report! Longtime couple Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin have split up.

The “Home Alone” star and the “Black Swan” actress are said to have ended their relationship months ago, but kept it quiet so she could promote her Oscar-bait film. Mila, 27, and Macaulay, 30, started dating in 2002.

“The split was amicable, and they remain close friends,” her rep told Page Six.
    They have split after 8 years together..... who knew they were banging?

Re: WTF?!? The kid from Home Alone was banging that 70's Girl?!?

I thought they were married. 8 years is defacto married, I guess. now she can come over to my house and have teh secks.

Comment

Gravy... it makes me sad your avatar doesn't move anymore.

Comment

I love Mila, and I never knew she was dating that douchebag. This new news is unsettling for me....I'm not sure what I think of her now.

Comment

[quote author=Hawker007 link=topic=3039.msg34504#msg34504 date=1294159661]
          I love Mila, and I never knew she was dating that douchebag. This new news is unsettling for me....I'm not sure what I think of her now.
          [/quote]

THIS

Comment

Comment

well, if it makes you feel better, their combined wealth made them able to buy and sell just about anything.

Comment

Hot damn, she's smokin

the only time her voice has annoyed me was on that 70's show

her and katherine bell in Forgetting Sarah Marshall were a big time win

Comment

Nice legs !:

Comment

Mila is gorgeous but kind of overrated.

Comment

It always pissed me off that she was dating that guy.

Comment

I'd always worry that I'd think I was banging meg griffin during

Comment

WTF?!? The kid from Home Alone was banging that 70's Girl?!?

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3039.msg34700#msg34700 date=1294243452]
                          I'd always worry that I'd think I was banging meg griffin during
                          [/quote]

You say that like it's a problem.

Comment

Working...
                          X