X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Diploma Format

Looks like Trajan is coming to a sheepskin near you:

BGL'ed

From looking at mine, it looks like the non-chair members of the Board of Regents, the Provost, the Dean and the Registrar no longer appear on the diploma. The student's name is MUCH larger. A good deal of the extremely serifed font has been eliminated and replaced with several other, more clear fonts (Trajan, Palatino, and Times).

Re: New Diploma Format

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=3016.msg34260#msg34260 date=1294062417]

BGL'ed

From looking at mine, it looks like the non-chair members of the Board of Regents, the Provost, the Dean and the Registrar no longer appear on the diploma. The student's name is MUCH larger. A good deal of the extremely serifed font has been eliminated and replaced with several other, more clear fonts (Trajan, Palatino, and Times).
    [/quote]

Geek much?

Comment

I like Trajan a lot

does that make me a bad person?

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=3016.msg34262#msg34262 date=1294063693]
        [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=3016.msg34260#msg34260 date=1294062417]

BGL'ed

[/quote]

Geek much?
        [/quote]

Says the accountant. Did you build a macros to generate that insult?

Comment

I don't know what to do with all this smack.

Comment

does my seal of the university have that attractive KU blue ring? looking.....

Comment

nope, the ring is new. I like it. it mitigates the uber-bush league trajan.

Comment

Working...
              X