Can I take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I take

A shit in peace? My god I leave the room to take a shit. I've been gone for about 3min and I hear " HONEY! Where are you? ". Damn woman let me shit in peace!

Re: Can I take

Obviously a blumpkin is in order.

Comment

Taking up refuge in the shitter in my house usually includes being followed in by the wife, 2 kids, and both dogs.

Comment

Just start eating more ham and cheese. Your home brew will keep them at bay.

Comment

I've had this struggle with the wife early on. After the first few times, I just completely ignored her when I was in there. When I came out, she flat asked me if I was ignoring her. I told her yes and that is my time. She thought I was strange, but I told her that's how we guys roll.

Comment

This thread makes no sense to me.

The last thing I want when my husband is taking care of his business is to be anywhere near him. Given enough warning, I leave the house completely.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3003.msg34150#msg34150 date=1293943358]
              This thread makes no sense to me.

The last thing I want when my husband is taking care of his business is to be anywhere near him. Given enough warning, I leave the house completely.
              [/quote]

He is doing it right.

Comment

Sabotage your gallbladder. My poos are so stinky my dog won't even follow me in there anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X