Re: For you Chik-Fil-A Lovers

That's some brilliant marketing.

I miss Chik-Fil-A.

Comment

Damn. No Chik-fil-A's in Minnesota.

Comment

There's one down the street from me in Conway. I've tried their basic chicken sandwich but I'm not impressed.

Am I missing something? I mean, something about Chick-Fil-A. I know the other list is long.

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2945.msg33453#msg33453 date=1293563692]
            There's one down the street from me in Conway. I've tried their basic chicken sandwich but I'm not impressed.

Am I missing something? I mean, something about Chick-Fil-A. I know the other list is long.
            [/quote]

Conway, KS-- # 2 natural gas liquids hub in the United States. Great success.

Comment

[/quote]

Yeah, the chicken biscuit is their best item. The spicy chicken sandwich is also really good and the nuggets are the best you'll find in fast food. Also, the regular sandwich + polynesian sauce + waffle fries never fails to satisfy me.

Also, IN. Saturday the 8th will be a good morning.

Comment

Sometimes I hate that the only Chik-Fil-A in the area is at The Underground. I wish someone would open a franchise in Lawrence.

If we can have 3 Jimmy Johns, 4 McDonalds, 3 Burger Kings, and SIX SUBWAYS, we can sustain one goddamn Chik-Fil-A.

Comment

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=2945.msg33478#msg33478 date=1293566532]

[/quote]

Yeah, the chicken biscuit is their best item. The spicy chicken sandwich is also really good and the nuggets are the best you'll find in fast food. Also, the regular sandwich + polynesian sauce + waffle fries never fails to satisfy me.

[/quote]

And the lemonade. I love their lemonade.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=2945.msg33501#msg33501 date=1293572218]
                    Sometimes I hate that the only Chik-Fil-A in the area is at The Underground. I wish someone would open a franchise in Lawrence.

If we can have 3 Jimmy Johns, 4 McDonalds, 3 Burger Kings, and SIX SUBWAYS, we can sustain one goddamn Chik-Fil-A.
                    [/quote]

You're not going to get a fine Christian franchise like Chick-Fil-A with that potty mouth mister.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2945.msg33502#msg33502 date=1293572302]
                      [quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=2945.msg33478#msg33478 date=1293566532]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And the lemonade. I love their lemonade.
                      [/quote]

Oh yeah, the lemonade is very good. So are their peach milkshakes. For having 7 CFA's (and 9 Bojangle's) within 20 minutes of me, I should really be a fatass.

Comment

How many fake IDs can I come up with?

Comment

Can we get a God Damned Chik-Fil-A in Lawrence for Christ sakes?

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2945.msg33475#msg33475 date=1293565972]

[/quote]

Conway, KS-- # 2 natural gas liquids hub in the United States. Great success.
                            [/quote]

You can't believe that there's a CFA in Conway, KS, can you? He has to mean Conway, AR...

Comment

yeah, he means Conway Arkansas

they're everywhere here

I signed up for free sandwiches at all 5 chic fil a's around me

Comment

Working...
                              X