Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longest you've gone without getting laid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest you've gone without getting laid?

I think Jefe prob hold this title..but anyways what's the longest period time you have not had teh secks?

Re: Longest you've gone without getting laid?

14 years. From the day I was born until my 14th birthday.

Comment

6 months, but I believe there are two or three guys on this site who are currently in an even worse rut than that. Mojo, my brothers.

I am typically a sex camel, but the past few months have been more of a deluge than a drought for me. And I have no clue what's changed. :runaway:

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=2930.msg33173#msg33173 date=1293406481]
        6 months, but I believe there are two or three guys on this site who are currently in an even worse rut than that. Mojo, my brothers.

I am typically a sex camel, but the past few months have been more of a deluge than a drought for me. And I have no clue what's changed. :runaway:
        [/quote]

You started paying them more.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=2930.msg33174#msg33174 date=1293408363]
          [quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=2930.msg33173#msg33173 date=1293406481]

[/quote]

You started paying them more.
          [/quote]

BOOM. Roasted. :rolling:

Comment

since the first time getting laid? Probably about 6 months. and it was miserable.

If ever? 15 years.

Comment

Sure looks like there is a lot of dick measuring going on in this thread....

Comment

I'm like Mark Grace when I need a slumpbuster, so I don't know if it's been over a few months.

Comment

5 months, 14 days, 7 hours, 29 minutes. Give or take a few seconds.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2930.msg33190#msg33190 date=1293417192]
                    [/quote]

MY DICK IS SO BIG IT MEASURES ITSELF

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=2930.msg33193#msg33193 date=1293422303]
                      [quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2930.msg33190#msg33190 date=1293417192]
                      [/quote]

MY DICK IS SO BIG IT MEASURES ITSELF
                      [/quote]

Sure thing stubby

Comment

I'm currently going on a year (next month) but I think it had been a year and a half.

Comment

6 months. It was not glorious.

Comment

After I broke up with the first GF, it was approaching a year and a half before I broke the slump.

In between, a lot of failure, a night where I was too drunk to "function" and prude flings. Boo.

Comment

I lived in Wyoming for a couple of years. Wasn't pretty. Didn't mean it was the entire 2 years, but there were some big gaps.

Comment

Working...
                              X