samandbendriveme MS Paint Ed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samandbendriveme MS Paint Ed.

So little Sam drew a nice photo of his mother.... I think this 70's bushed, Blowie Mouthed, Hooved Foot drawing deserves some MS Paint love!

[img width=450 height=600]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3321/001mea.jpg[/img]

Re: samandbendriveme MS Paint Ed.

[img width=450 height=600]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/774/bbsbmfixed.jpg[/img]

Comment

I told you. I was in Hawaii and was wearing a hula skirt. It's not my fault you guys can't get your mind out of the gutter long enough to appreciate the Hawaiian culture.

The mouth is open because I am yelling at him to quit throwing his game controller into the ocean.

And, ummm, I can't explain the hooves.

Comment

[img width=450 height=600]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7420/bbsbmkstateo.jpg[/img]

Comment

Comment

^^^ Shouldn't qwerty be busy trying to drink my breast milk instead of hanging around down there?

Comment

Comment

^^^ Is pushing me into that sink going to cure my AIDZ??!?!?!

Comment

Can you do one with Selby riding me like a horse? Since I have the hooves already there?

Comment

Comment

Is this one of these things where I SHOULD be offended????

The pathetic thing is that when my husband wakes up in the morning and I show him these drawings, he'll probably laugh his ass off and then say, "Wow...random internet dudes drawing pictures of your snatch! High five, honey!"

(ok, it might not play out EXACTLY like that....)

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2929.msg33151#msg33151 date=1293350328]

The pathetic thing is that when my husband wakes up in the morning and I show him these drawings, he'll probably laugh his ass off and then say, "Wow...random internet dudes drawing pictures of your snatch! High five, honey!"

[/quote]

Because he'll more likely say "High hoof, honey!"?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2929.msg33152#msg33152 date=1293350397]
                          [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2929.msg33151#msg33151 date=1293350328]

[/quote]

Because he'll more likely say "High hoof, honey!"?
                          [/quote]

Well, according to these pictures, he will probably say, "soooo.....wax appointment today, right?"

Comment

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2929.msg33154#msg33154 date=1293351267]

[/quote]

Holy shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X