Christmas loot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas loot

I got a new pair of sunglasses, new UK hat from one daughter, "World's best Dad" coffee mug from the other, a fifth of Woodford Reserve, a new flask, a stainless steel thermos and cups with camo carry case to take hunting, a 24 pack of asst. import brews, and a new cooler.

So what did you fuckers score?

Christmas loot

Bose SoundDock, two pairs of gloves that I can still use my iPhone with (Christmas miracle!), new scarf, money, Keurig, David Sedaris book & a Gucci purse. I'm also on a weeklong vacation in Scottsdale which is lovely.

Comment

Re: Christmas loot

[quote author=UB link=topic=2926.msg33106#msg33106 date=1293334550]
      Bose SoundDock, two pairs of gloves that I can still use my iPhone with (Christmas miracle!), new scarf, money, Keurig, David Sedaris book & a Gucci purse. I'm also on a weeklong vacation in Scottsdale which is lovely.
      [/quote]

The Northface gloves? You'll have to let me know if they work. I need a new glove to go running in that I can still operate my iPhone with.

Comment

Christmas loot

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2926.msg33109#msg33109 date=1293335171]
        [/quote]

The Northface gloves? You'll have to let me know if they work. I need a new glove to go running in that I can still operate my iPhone with.
        [/quote]

They're actually not TNF gloves. They're dressier/driving gloves. They've got a reflector type material on the tips of the thumbs and pointer fingers... I tested them out before I left town on Wednesday and they work. I'd assume TNF ones would be pretty similar though.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

My husband and I had agreed to no gifts this year. But he bought me a Keurig anyway. He is pretty good at reading my subtle cues.

Got a Blu-Ray from mi papa and the rest still to come next week.

That said, my favorite gifts are the snowflake pajamas from Sam and the homemade ornaments from Ben.

Comment

[quote author=UB link=topic=2926.msg33112#msg33112 date=1293336232]
              [quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2926.msg33109#msg33109 date=1293335171]
              [/quote]

[/quote]

They're actually not TNF gloves. They're dressier/driving gloves. They've got a reflector type material on the tips of the thumbs and pointer fingers... I tested them out before I left town on Wednesday and they work. I'd assume TNF ones would be pretty similar though.
              [/quote]

I have some Nike gloves (made specifically for running) that work with my iPhone.

Comment

I got a bench plane for working in the shop, a gift card to the lumber yard, ipod dock, Super Mario pajama pants, slippers, The Pacific on DVD, a rain check on a kindle or nook, a wooden jayhawk ornament, and a couple other gift cards.

Which should I get, the Kindle or Nook?

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=2926.msg33124#msg33124 date=1293342899]
                  I got a bench plane for working in the shop, a gift card to the lumber yard, ipod dock, Super Mario pajama pants, slippers, The Pacific on DVD, a rain check on a kindle or nook, a wooden jayhawk ornament, and a couple other gift cards.

Which should I get, the Kindle or Nook?
                  [/quote]

Nook color

Comment

iPad with case
                    Cash
                    Gift cards
                    The Walking Dead volume 1
                    GT5

Comment

My kids got me a Fez and a sonic screwdriver. :shades:

Got a Bluray player and some bluray movies

I'm wearing my fez right now.

and nothing else

Comment

The title to my Grandfathers Cessna 190 :runaway: :runaway: :rolling:

Comment

Got a cool bluray player we really needed
                          These crazy dead lion heavy ass bookends
                          Tickets to KU-UMKC. Go Selby and I can watch my former students one of which is Elijah's cousin

Comment

Also got me a Tardis. It's actually a bank and when you open the doors it plays random quotes from #10. When you close the doors it does the "whoosh whoosh" sound and the blue light on top flashes.

Yeah I know, it's a kids toy but fuck it, it's going on my desk at work.

Comment

Rugby robe, 1941 Jayhawk t-shirt, grey Kansas t-shirt, Jayhawk stocking hat, and donations to our home down payment fund (to the wife and me). Not super exciting, but the robe is great.

My boy got more gifts that I have ever seen a kid get in my life. He had 5 great-grandparents, 8 grandparents, 3 parents, and numerous other relatives giving him gifts this year. I'm guessing he unwrapped 35-40 presents. It was just ridiculous on the amount of crap he got. I really want to implement a 1 toy rule next year. Gift cards, money, college donations, and clothes would be accepted, but any toys beyond the one would be donated to charity. He's still get a ton with a rule like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X