Christmas with a 2 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas with a 2 year old

is what every Christmas should be. They just have nothing but fun opening presents and playing with new stuff.

To those of you with little ones just enjoy the hell out of it. That's as good as it gets.

Re: Christmas with a 2 year old

That's awesome, Geez. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with her and the new little guy.

I was just swinging Ben around the kitchen dancing to Christmas music while we were waiting for the cookies for Santa to finish baking and I had the thought that a 4-year-old's Christmas delight might be the best. Then I looked over at Sam devouring the Hickory Farms gift basket my husband got from work and had the thought that maybe HIS joy is the best (the kid has an unhealthy obsession with summer sausage and smoked cheddar....his delight was contagious). But then I looked at Max laying next to the Christmas tree totally mesmerized at the lights. I really can't decide which age is best. I'm just thankful I get a little of everything this year.

Comment

Christmas is all for kids. We're lucky to have our 8month old grand daughter here for her first Christmas. She's not really into it yet but LOVES the lights and decorations. And Wubbzy, she freaking loves Wow Wow Wubbzy.

Comment

:tanno:

Comment

[quote author=LickerMan link=topic=2917.msg32940#msg32940 date=1293226532]
          :tanno:
          [/quote]

Kids don't appreciate dancing mexican bananas

Comment

Some Christmas's you get red cowboy boots.

[img width=600 height=450]http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp242/jpostlewait/Christmas%202010/DSCN0463.jpg[/img]

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=2917.msg33033#msg33033 date=1293249324]

[img width=600 height=450]http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp242/jpostlewait/Christmas%202010/DSCN0463.jpg[/img]
              [/quote]

Only if Santa loves you

Comment

[/quote]

Very cute (as well as all the other pictures). I could fancy a pair of boots like that myself.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2917.msg33055#msg33055 date=1293261455]

[/quote]

Very cute (as well as all the other pictures). I could fancy a pair of boots like that myself.
                  [/quote]

Shouldn't you be in bed? What if you're up and Santa passes your house by? What will your kids think getting stiffed by Santa????

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2917.msg33058#msg33058 date=1293261966]
                    [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2917.msg33055#msg33055 date=1293261455]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shouldn't you be in bed? What if you're up and Santa passes your house by? What will your kids think getting stiffed by Santa????
                    [/quote]

His spy elf never moved, so Santa wasn't stopping there anyways.

Comment

Comment

Here is my little taquito enjoying his first Christmas

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=2917.msg33070#msg33070 date=1293301451]
                          Here is my little taquito enjoying his first Christmas

[/quote]

That's so cute. I hope he has a fun day.

Comment

My 5 year old got up at 4:00 this morning. At first I was like :wow: and told her to lay down with us, hoping she would go back to sleep for a while (I had only been in the bed for a couple hours). Of course that didn't work, so I told her to wake her sister and we went ahead with the opening of the presents. They got super excited when they saw the "reindeer footprints" in the snow on the sidewalk outside. The 5 year old is totally taken in by the whole Santa thing, but I'm afraid this may be the last year my 8 year old believes. Kinda bums me out thinking about it.

Comment

i see your 'christmas w/a 2year old' and raise you 11+ months.

holy crap that was fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X