Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those that enjoy a good board raid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those that enjoy a good board raid....

http://uschoopsmessageboard.yuku.com...Hardcourt.html

These cocksuckers are asking for it.

Re: To those that enjoy a good board raid....

talk about delusional

Comment

Wow, USC fans are retarded. Some of those fucks really need to be raped in the face.

Comment

F tigerboard lite.

Comment

f you mean K O is the one who is the poor coach, how does USC,
          a 20 point underdog, on the road, starting at 9:00am in the morning, vs a Kansas team adding a top
          five recruit, Selby, have to struggle to win, even with all the calls. If K O was the one doing the
          bad coaching we would have lost by 20, not 2. If you mean the Kansas coach was doing the
          bad coaching, then I withdraw the above.

Edit:
          We have 2 more chances for good wins coming up w/Tennessee, then Lehigh, who I knew nothing about, but I guess they were a Tournament team last year, so they're no slouch.

Comment

Comment
            offlineGaryTD
            Kansas is O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D
            Lead [-]

12/18/10 11:38 AM

Tags : None
            ..Dang, Kansas was favored by 20 1/2 points. They played in an arena where their fans are the 6th man (I wish that ws true with the Trojans) and the refs are the seventh (I wish that were true with the Trojans). These latter are a major reason they won 67 in a row at home. And of course their hotshot, Josh Shelby, came back to play in this game, of all games.

Now there are some that say ther is no moral victory but USC showed patieunce , heart, and just plain guts in having the chance to win at the end.

Kansas though IMO isnt as good as their standing. This is the seiond PAC-10 team (UCLA the other) that woulda- shoulda beaten them and its unlikely Kansas would surviie the PAC-10 without losing that home court record.

Rusty at the start, Jio Fontan looks like a great add to USC. When it came down to it USC just had too many jitters at the start, too much youth, and a little too much home brew to win it. Now they need to keep their heads up and beat a Tennessee team that is reeling.

This could turn out to be a good year IMO.

Comment

That board is as bad or worse than tigerboard

and the clientele might be as dumb

Comment

I wonder how many of those people actually attended USC.. /crickets

Comment

I love the overrated thread...considering that USC fans were chanting "overrated" when Selby was shooting free throws...and then goes on to hit the winning basket.

Comment

People is sooooo stoopid.

I love the "refs favor Kansas" comment. Every damn time we play at home that comment comes out. In any game you can pick and choose certain calls that are "questionable." Opposing fans tend to do this on calls that don't go their way, ignoring the other calls.

For the life of me I couldn't figure out the supposed jump ball that was given to USC when we had the arrow. The only thing I could figure out was that I missed a held ball somewhere along the way. Markief got leveled by a USC player who then dunked. That's a charge 100 times out of 100, but not tonight. Yet those plays are ignored, while pretty much every foul called on USC is attributed to "home town officiating."

A bunch of morans.

Comment

The refs did us no favors. Any time we fouled anyone near the basket it was either and and 1 or a shooting foul regardless of whether they were 2 steps away from shooting or not. Their big man stutter stepped late in the game to go unnoticed. Its bull shit. The overrated chant to selby while shooting FTs was classless and I was pleased he put them down with the game winner.

Fuck them.

Comment

They were Pac-10 refs. Fucking home-cooking by the refs...

Comment

Working...
                        X