Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Pushed Around the Wrong Cart at The Target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Pushed Around the Wrong Cart at The Target?

someone pushed away my cart whilst I was choosing an eleventy pack of toilet paper. I know this because when I returned to my cart at the aisle end, I saw it was full of the following, none of which I had chosen:

Barbie Clothes
    Mexican Green Soda
    Stockings
    Boggle game
    Cookiesin large tin
    potato masher

my cart, which someone presumably rode all the way to the checkout, contained the following:

Tide with no dyes or perfumes
    OxiClean
    hugeass box o Q tips
    36 pack of Trojan ultra
    case of Coke
    masking tape

by the time I figured out what had happened, I lost interest in being at The Target and left. consequently, my ears are filthy from the lack of Q Tips.

Re: Ever Pushed Around the Wrong Cart at The Target?

Let's see:

Condoms
    Masking tape
    Oxi-Clean

hmmmmm ...

Comment

six stars.

Comment

I like to put random stuff into the carts of people not paying attention.

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2817.msg31713#msg31713 date=1292642102]
          [/quote]

I've done that a lot. It pisses my wide off when I do it. Now I don't get to go shopping as much anymore . Damn the bad luck.

Comment

Gravy, I thought you bought your condoms by the palette at Costco, loaded onto the back of Alonzo Jr. via forklift.

Comment

[quote author=WSDB link=topic=2817.msg31716#msg31716 date=1292643239]
              [quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2817.msg31713#msg31713 date=1292642102]
              [/quote]

I've done that a lot. It pisses my wide off when I do it. Now I don't get to go shopping as much anymore . Damn the bad luck.
              [/quote]

Did you just call your wife a "wide"? Freudian slip?

fyi....my husband used to do that all the time to me as well.....ridiculous things like 10 gallon jars of mayo. Those were the days.

Comment

Putting condom bulk packs in other people's Targetwagens is one of the pure joys of living.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2817.msg31722#msg31722 date=1292649010]
                  Putting condom bulk packs in other people's Targetwagens is one of the pure joys of living.
                  [/quote]

They have to be Magnums.

Comment

Working...
                  X