• Show
Clear All

• Shopping for Sam and Ben.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq_r4Kbtd5o

Just trying to help you out, BbSB

Re: Shopping for Sam and Ben.

Comment

Thanks, Geez. Too little too late, though. Obviously MY kids have already put all that shit on their list to Santa.

(for the record....I really do love my kids. They are AWESOME little people. But since you all don't want to hear about how Sam is the smartest kid in his class or how Ben kicks the ass of every other soccer player on his team or how Max can blow the most amazing spit bubbles for a 2-month-old, I stick with the naughty stories).

Comment

[img width=600 height=476]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5126/5263925095_2b6a9955e5_b.jpg[/img]

Comment

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2716.msg30846#msg30846 date=1292445744]
            Thanks, Geez. Too little too late, though. Obviously MY kids have already put all that shit on their list to Santa.

(for the record....I really do love my kids. They are AWESOME little people. But since you all don't want to hear about how Sam is the smartest kid in his class or how Ben kicks the ass of every other soccer player on his team or how Max can blow the most amazing spit bubbles for a 2-month-old, I stick with the naughty stories).
            [/quote]

I liked the one where Max was in a bar mere weeks after being born. Dude is going to need a new liver by the time he's 3.

Comment

[quote author=markhawk link=topic=2716.msg30971#msg30971 date=1292474384]
              [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2716.msg30846#msg30846 date=1292445744]

[/quote]

I liked the one where Max was in a bar mere weeks after being born. Dude is going to need a new liver by the time he's 3.
              [/quote]

haha....oh yeah. And when his 3-weeks post-partum mom was convincing you at 1pm on a Thursday before you had to go to work, "Go ahead...have another beer. I AM!!" This is called parenting by example.

Comment

Working...
              X