DEXTER FINALE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEXTER FINALE!!!

So...Deb is just cool with Dex killing Jordan?

Surprised they did that

Re: DEXTER FINALE!!!

Really disappointing finale. Sepinwall had a good post about how the show will just not deviate from its formula, which is really disappointing.

But really, same old shit. Bad guy ends up on Dexter's table, it's hinted that Deb will find out, Dexter escapes, everything is tied up neatly.

I was really hoping Deb would find out and there would be a huge cluster to end the season. Instead, Quinn knows that Dexter is a killer but doesn't act on it because he wants some gross Deb action. So weak.

Comment

Yeah, I was surprised at how "easy" it was

I was a few drinks in so I'll have to rewatch to catch anything I missed

Comment

Season 1 and 4 have been the best. That second season almost killed it for me, but 3 was a bit better. This season kind of reminded me of season 3. Depending on when they end it, Deb will find out. They problem is the next season is 6 and they might have 2-3 more seasons before she finds out.

Comment

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=2707.msg30684#msg30684 date=1292370347]
          Really disappointing finale. Sepinwall had a good post about how the show will just not deviate from its formula, which is really disappointing.

But really, same old shit. Bad guy ends up on Dexter's table, it's hinted that Deb will find out, Dexter escapes, everything is tied up neatly.

I was really hoping Deb would find out and there would be a huge cluster to end the season. Instead, Quinn knows that Dexter is a killer but doesn't act on it because he wants some gross Deb action. So weak.
          [/quote]

what do you mean he never deviates from his formula? Last season he didn't tie up anything. Yes, Dexter killed Trinity, but it left a massive untied ending with just showing Rita dead. No other season has had a huge event happen like that to end the season. He's gone away from his formula, he just didn't this season.

Comment

Working...
          X