Ted! Annette!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted! Annette!!

Ted! Annette! I'm glad you could come, how you doin', give me your coats. Everybody, this is Ted and Annette Fleming! Ted has a small carpet cleaning business in receivership; Annette's drawing a salary from a deferred bonus from two years ago! They got fifteen thousand left on the house at eight percent.

Re: Ted! Annette!!

Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Comment

Ok, who brought the dog?

Comment

I'm gonna have to bring this up at the next tenants meeting. There's not supposed to be any pets in the building!

Comment

Ghostbusters 2.

Comment

For vorsk:

Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Comment

Did you even read the thread CStop?

Comment

Just for FF:

Comment

My dog is named Gozer. He is awesome and so am I.
                  [img width=600 height=448]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd265/vorsk/179caaa7.jpg[/img]
                  [img width=600 height=450]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd265/vorsk/c1e75f47.jpg[/img]

Comment

That's an awesome name for a dog.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2693.msg30703#msg30703 date=1292377693]
                      Did you even read the thread CStop?
                      [/quote]

I do, but your posts always have me looking left, so I skip the words for the picture.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2693.msg30768#msg30768 date=1292422396]
                        That's an awesome name for a dog.
                        [/quote]

+1

But I thought Gozer was a chick...

Comment

That's just one of the pre-chosen forms.

Comment

[quote author=vorsk link=topic=2693.msg30866#msg30866 date=1292450792]
                            That's just one of the pre-chosen forms.
                            [/quote]

I was hoping someone would take that bait.

Comment

Working...
                            X