So my iPhone 3GS is falling apart....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my iPhone 3GS is falling apart....

BUT I LOVE IT. I have no desire to change. I know everyone here LOVES cell phone threads, so I figured why not make one myself.

SO, the purpose of this thread. Any of you anti-iphoners that had one, and have since switched want to sell me yours for cheap? Would love to snag a 4, but I'm a year away from upgrade and have no desire to spend $500. Help a bro out!

I'm willing to pay in $ (US), $ (Canadian), and WheatPoints.

Re: So my iPhone 3GS is falling apart....

I have an iPhone 4 sitting on my desk at home with a cracked back. I think you can get that repaired for $75...

Comment

[quote author=JHAWKjason link=topic=2676.msg30292#msg30292 date=1292255502]
      I have an iPhone 4 sitting on my desk at home with a cracked back. I think you can get that repaired for $75...
      [/quote]

I'm game. PM me some deets.

Comment

If you have a 3GS you are eligible for an upgrade probably so why not just pay $99 and get the iPhone 4?

Comment

Well AT&T says ...

You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 01/21/2011
          I realize that isn't too far away, however the vibrate on my phone no longer works (I HATE ringtones/sounds), and the screen lock button doesn't work anymore (so I can't power cycle it, and have to wait a minute after use before putting it in my pocket). This has been going on for 2 weeks, and I'm really sick of it. Did I mention that I am a phone freak, and send anywhere from 2-3 thousand texts a month, do almost all of my emailing through it, and most of my internet browsing? The last 2 weeks have been hell.

Comment

Working...
          X