Re: Tapioca Pudding?

only if you cook it fresh and don't eat it out of a pre-packaged container

Comment

I will agree I like it fresh

BUT I also like it in all forms

Comment

This is the greatest stuff on earth as far as I am concerned. I have to buy it in small quantities though; I once made the mistake of buying a 1.5 pound tub from the grocery deli counter and ended up eating the entire thing while watching a KU game - and this was after a meal.

When I was 4 years old, I named my new puppy Tapioca - even though she was a black and white mutt.

Comment

When I was a kid we'd get the box of tapioca you cooked at home. I'm going to get some tonight and make it.

Warm fresh tapioca is the best.

Comment

[quote author=BPNphog link=topic=2654.msg30123#msg30123 date=1292101746]

This is the greatest stuff on earth as far as I am concerned. I have to buy it in small quantities though; I once made the mistake of buying a 1.5 pound tub from the grocery deli counter and ended up eating the entire thing while watching a KU game - and this was after a meal.

When I was 4 years old, I named my new puppy Tapioca - even though she was a black and white mutt.
            [/quote]

I LOVE TAPIOCA! When I was a kid, I'd have tapioca pudding instead of cake on my birthday, and I'm not joking.

Comment

I vomited at the sight of this thread's title!

Comment

Love it love it love it.

It's also a fun word to say. Say it with me: ta - pi - o - ca.

Comment

ya it's disgusting. I've never liked pudding. But tapioca was the worst of them all.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2654.msg30175#msg30175 date=1292130149]
                    [/quote]

You also vomited at the sight of the thread title about egg nog. It's not our fault you hate everything that tastes good.

Comment

Tapioca Pudding?

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2654.msg30183#msg30183 date=1292135340]
                      [/quote]

You also vomited at the sight of the thread title about egg nog. It's not our fault you hate everything that tastes good.
                      [/quote]

Maybe that's why I love you?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2654.msg30194#msg30194 date=1292163252]
                        [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2654.msg30183#msg30183 date=1292135340]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2654.msg30120#msg30120 date=1292098554]
                          only if you cook it fresh and don't eat it out of a pre-packaged container
                          [/quote]

This seems like something that would have been posted on toSs*

*the other SNOB site

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2654.msg30194#msg30194 date=1292163252]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because I taste bad?

Comment

Working...
                            X