X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowardly pussy hangs self

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/11...nyc-apartment/

Official: Madoff son found dead in NYC apartment

NEW YORK – One of Bernard Madoff's sons was found dead of an apparent suicide Saturday on the second anniversary of his father's arrest, according to a law enforcement official.

Re: Cowardly pussy hangs self

Seems kind of tragic. Sure, his father can never be forgiven, but it doesn't look like his son had any direct involvement. It's got to be messed up to have a name synonymous with deceit.

Comment

Probably realised he wasn't going to get the inheritance he was hoping for.

Comment

The season 2 plot of damages

Comment

Cowardly pussy hangs self

[quote author=treeguy link=topic=2649.msg30106#msg30106 date=1292086439]
          Probably realised he wasn't going to get the inheritance he was hoping for.
          [/quote]

Quality first post!

Comment

Mark Madoff is another sad casualty of his father's avarice.

There's no hell dark and hot enough for the elder Madoff.

Comment

Suicied isn't funny or cause for judgment. You sayimprecatory prayers?! pussy, I say you're an idiot for even pretending like you can imagine what the guy was thinking. I'm pretty sure rigging a noose out Of a dog leash and going through that process isn't east.

Comment

[quote author=vorsk link=topic=2649.msg30260#msg30260 date=1292208181]
                Suicied isn't funny or cause for judgment. You sayimprecatory prayers?! pussy, I say you're an idiot for even pretending like you can imagine what the guy was thinking. I'm pretty sure rigging a noose out Of a dog leash and going through that process isn't east.
                [/quote]

You edited this post? Maybe you can get it right on the 5th try.

Comment

vorsk makes a valid point. It's impossible for anyone to truly know the mental anguish of another person. It's why talking someone off the ledge is no easy task. The sunshine and green valleys of your life are not necessarily visible from all windows.

Comment

That said, it's incredibly selfish to do what Madoff, Jr. did, and WILL DO, to his young son, who was sleeping nearby when he killed himself. That boy will have a world of pain to deal with for decades thanks to the overwhelming selfishness of his father and grandfather. I will not be surprised when the boy grows to realize that the bloodline must die out, that he's somehow imperfect because of his birth. Poor kid.

Comment

[quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=2649.msg30290#msg30290 date=1292255099]
                      [quote author=vorsk link=topic=2649.msg30260#msg30260 date=1292208181]
                      [/quote]

You edited this post? Maybe you can get it right on the 5th try.
                      [/quote]
                      Yeah, from the phone. I think it has a certain sensibility to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X