Today's Criminally Underrated Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Criminally Underrated Movie

[img width=379 height=600]http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/193162.1020.A.jpg[/img]

NM

Re: Today's Criminally Underrated Movie

The small red x? I saw that movie. It sucked.

Comment

I wish I could say I haven't seen that movie on multiple occasions, but that isn't the case.

'I want a cooooool rider .... a cool, cool, cool, cool rider'

Gag.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2625.msg29843#msg29843 date=1291991136]
        I wish I could say I haven't seen that movie on multiple occasions, but that isn't the case.

Gag.
        [/quote]

True story. I was once a Pink Lady. I even remember the pledge...."The Pink Ladies pledge is to ACT cool, to LOOK cool, and to BE cool....THINK PINK!"

I danced around in my room for hours singing Cool Rider. I am pretty sure I could re-enact the whole song all these years later. I'll do it as soon as my kids leave and let you all know how it went.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2625.msg29946#msg29946 date=1292007521]
          [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2625.msg29843#msg29843 date=1291991136]

Gag.
          [/quote]

True story. I was once a Pink Lady. I even remember the pledge...."The Pink Ladies pledge is to ACT cool, to LOOK cool, and to BE cool....THINK PINK!"

I danced around in my room for hours singing Cool Rider. I am pretty sure I could re-enact the whole song all these years later. I'll do it as soon as my kids leave and let you all know how it went.
          [/quote]

Why wait? Tramatize them now. Or better yet, bust out the rendition when their prom dates show up about a decade from now.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2625.msg29946#msg29946 date=1292007521]

Gag.
            [/quote]

[/quote]

With all that traffic your vag has taken, it's more like "black and blue!" amirite?

Comment

Working...
            X