Re: Stop action Community

might be my new favorite show

damn good cast

Comment

Bump for morning crowd?

Comment

It was weird. I really like the show. It is quickly becoming my favorite.

This show, I actually have mixed feelings about. It was funny, but vary strange.

Comment

I thought it was great. And a reflection of the actual cast in the TV at the end was a cool touch.

And the meaning of Christmas and the holidays being different for everyone was cool too.

The Office was much improved from last week's episode.

Comment

[quote author=sglane link=topic=2623.msg29904#msg29904 date=1292000729]
            I thought it was great. And a reflection of the actual cast in the TV at the end was a cool touch.

And the meaning of Christmas and the holidays being different for everyone was cool too.

The Office was much improved from last week's episode.
            [/quote]

This weeks Office was maybe the best on of the year. They've kind of hit the wall perhaps.

I do enjoy the fact that Abed has been featured prominently in the show, he's a great character.

Comment

what an inspired show.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2623.msg29835#msg29835 date=1291954711]
                might be my new favorite show

damn good cast
                [/quote]

Yeah this show is fucking excellent right now. During the first season I'd record it and watch it a few days later. I'd get to it whenever I was really bored. Now it's must see TV and right up there with 30 Rock for the best show on TV right now. Last night's episode may be my favorite Christmas episode from any show ever.

Comment

I really laughed at something Pierce said, but I can't remember what it was... and I think it was the only time I laughed during the episode.

Comment

Working...
                  X