Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pewp Time Thread

How long do you sit on the pot

Thanks to metamucil it's usually a quick process....so I'm usually there as long as it takes me to read my twitter feed

Re: Pewp Time Thread

depends how easily it comes out. Also, if its a monster, I take a picture and text it to my buddy who sends me a picture of his shit daily.

Comment

Depends on situations. If my woman is about and secks is imminent then I push that sucker out in a fast an quiet manner. If not I bring my droid for some Angry Birds and let nature run her course.

Comment

Pewp Time Thread

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2590.msg29460#msg29460 date=1291835568]
        How long do you sit on the pot

Thanks to metamucil it's usually a quick process....so I'm usually there as long as it takes me to read my twitter feed
        [/quote]

An hour in the morning, and an hour in the evening. I am very familiar with dead leg.

Comment

Depends on what is going on.

At work....I'm in there forever on the phone playing games.
          At home....if I'm busy, or watching something its quick. If I'm not doing anything it goes back to the long time while playing games or reading SI.

Comment

Lots of variables anywhere from 1 min to 15. Are we factoring in clean-up time as well? Because depending on previous day's meals and type of toilet paper, that can be quick or take lots of time.

Comment

Twitter/Facebook feed and a couple games of solitaire on the phone and I'm done.

Comment

I am as regular as it gets - I crap within 10 minutes of waking every morning and I'm on and off the can in less than a minute.

Comment

I was once told, "It ain't shitting if you don't piss twice." Some of the wisest words I have ever heard.

Comment

[quote author=jhawkinhutch link=topic=2590.msg29640#msg29640 date=1291907111]
                    I was once told, "It ain't shitting if you don't piss twice." Some of the wisest words I have ever heard.
                    [/quote]

Well I just pissed thrice.... does that count?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2590.msg29641#msg29641 date=1291907258]
                      [quote author=jhawkinhutch link=topic=2590.msg29640#msg29640 date=1291907111]
                      [/quote]

Well I just pissed thrice.... does that count?
                      [/quote]

Yeah.

Comment

Longer than I'd like. An Asian diet over the last few weeks (read: lots of meat and rice with no veggies) had me running for a burrito and some metamucil once I got home.

Comment

The smallest amount of time humanly possible.

Comment

Probably average 5 mins per shit, more if I'm at home and take the laptop in with me.

Comment

I couldn't take a laptop to the pot

just me though...I think many people do

I think the iPad would be perfect for pewp surfing

Comment

Working...
                              X