Possible chat event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible chat event

This was brought up in, uh chat about having at least 2 posters talking for a whole day.

Anybody up for it?

Re: Possible chat event

24 hour chat marathon? That would be quite epic.

Comment

Two of the chatters would HAVE to be the same two people for the full 24 hours. Because that is when it would be funny....when they were nearing the end.

Comment

Ah.

You would need to find someone willing to throw away their entire day.

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=2580.msg29344#msg29344 date=1291793422]
          Ah.

[/quote]

Qwerty. Duh.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2580.msg29345#msg29345 date=1291793650]
            Ah.

[/quote]

Qwerty. Duh.
            [/quote]

first brady bunch and now this?

mean, blessedby, you've been mean.

Comment

the last thing this board needs is an excuse for people NOT to post for a whole day.

KIDDING!

i hope this is a success!
              (as all proceeds go to the SCOTCH4DOGS organization).

Comment

[quote author=qwertyu123 link=topic=2580.msg29347#msg29347 date=1291793884]
                [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2580.msg29345#msg29345 date=1291793650]
                Ah.

[/quote]

Qwerty. Duh.
                [/quote]

[/quote]

ICT told me what you did to him!!!!!! And you expect me to be NICE?!?!?!

Comment

don't make it qwerty... all hsi chat comment are boring. I vote Joe and Geezer. Joe always brings interesting comments like the first time he earned his red wings and geezer wants to go to bed at 7 pm. The combination could be great.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2580.msg29349#msg29349 date=1291794079]
                    Ah.

[/quote]

Qwerty. Duh.
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

wat?

Comment

interesting comments like the first time he earned his red wings
                      well, that was more about how I DIDN'T earn them....but I'm glad you think I'm interesting...haha

Comment

Possible chat event

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2580.msg29349#msg29349 date=1291794079]
                        Ah.

[/quote]

Qwerty. Duh.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good to see my new BFF has my back!!

And Joe is already in there almost 24 hours. What would be interesting is the rules you apply. Like when can they have bathroom breaks? How long of a pause in conversation is allowed?

Comment

No way Geez can stay up and chat past dark. I say make the WTW ladies do this. And do shots every half hour.

maybe we'd finally get some good bewb shots.

Don't tell Enfuego, he'll be in there posting dong shots of his 'friends' again.

Comment

who would we pin the murder on?

Comment

Working...
                            X